Microsoft OneDrive – File & photo cloud storage
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go.
• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
• Highlight, annotate, and sign PDF files in your OneDrive.
• Access your most important files offline.
What's New in Version 8.7
Happy New Year! The first update of 2017 includes:
- Fix for some users not seeing instant previews in the app.
- Fix for a crash when trying to open a PDF with a SharePoint Server account.
- A bunch of smaller bugs and crash fixes.
This wouldn't be possible without your feedback. If you run into any issues please shake your device and let us know.
7 Plus / iPad mini 4 (iOS 10.x)
I'll keep this short and sweet. Not the best approach since (1) files (eg, .doc and .pdf) constantly rearrange themselves after being accessed; (2) the app does not allow users to see the entire filenames (a problem if your firm has similarly-titled files distinguished by certain words, numbers, etc. or files with lengthy names); (3) Word docs, of all file types, are distorted when viewed from within the app; one should not have to access another app (Word) for .doc viewing in order to get a normal view; and (4) the app requires frequent logins. Minus one star for each. That only leaves one.
UPDATE: the fifth and final issue is that the processing gear symbol (next to the LTE/wifi icon) on my iOS devices is active constantly during use; raises concerns about power consumption. As an aside, it appears that the frequent login issue has been resolved in the latest update.
UPDATE 2: now the "available offline" screen has been invaded by a useless menu that takes up 2/5ths of the screen. Incomprehensible. It's like they're trying to make people hate using the app. By the way, fixing this issue for only iPads is not quite good enough.
It's Great - If You Do This Regularly
Update: Now Uploads So Fast I'm Loving It!!
I've Been an iPhone Owner & Daily User Since The First Day The Original iPhone or iPhone Generation One Became Available For Sale To The Public.
I'm guessing the Developers won't like this review regardless of the Five Stars, but it's the absolute truth.
Use it as much as you want, but I recommend you keep an eye on Size/Usage.
1). How To Check Size/Usage:
Settings → General → Storage & iCloud Usage → Scroll To OneDrive → Ensure App Size/Usage Is Correct.
2). How To Determine Your Actual App Size/Usage:
Open OneDrive → Empty Recycle Bin → Size/Usage Of All Folders/Files You've Uploaded + Size/Usage Of The App Itself = Your Actual App Size/Usage
If it's larger than the amount of files you have stored in OneDrive?
Delete the App from your device
Restart your device.
Your App, files and folders will all be there. But what won't be there is all the offline data which never really got delete in the cloud and your device.
Handy and powerful
I've been syncing data since the days of MobileMe and Dropbox. OneDrive is slowly getting more and more of my files because: 1) the ability to access Office docs in multiple ways is awesome, 2) 1TB space included with Office365 means no worrying about running out of space, 3) Ability to share files with others is something iCloud doesn't have, 4) iOS apps are decent for accessing files, sharing, and even opening Office docs for editing.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 07, 2017
- Version: 8.7
- Size: 182 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Office 365$6.99
- Office 365$9.99
- OneDrive + 100$27.99
- Office 365$5.99
- Office 365$7.99