By Microsoft Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you're on the go.
• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
• Highlight, annotate, and sign PDF files in your OneDrive.
• Access your most important files offline.
Note: For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You cannot sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
To make an in-app purchase of an Office 365 Home or Personal subscription, open the app. In the Me tab, tap your storage or the diamond. Subscriptions begin at $6.99 a month in the US, and can vary by region. With an Office 365 subscription, you get 1TB of storage for each user, OneDrive Premium features, access to all features in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, and you can install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your iTunes account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
This app is provided by Microsoft. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or its affiliates maintain facilities.
What's New in Version 9.9
In this release we fixed several bugs and made some changes under the covers in preparation for some upcoming features. Bug fixes included:
- An issue for users managed via Intune where their offline grace period would expire early
- Users being unable to open PDF's with ≠ in the filename
- An issue where a PDF will go back to the first page after saving an annotation.
This wouldn't be possible without your feedback, so if you run into any issues please shake your device and tap "report a problem."
I have been using One drive for business with 12 of my employees. It works great for all devises. These are outside reps that need to view and edit shared files. The one continual problem is that One Drive allows multiple people to edit a file at the same time. When one users closes the app, the system doesn’t know what to save, do it creates a second file. Now, I have multiple files with different info. This system should work the same as other Microsoft apps, where when a file is open, no other set can edit. It opens as a read only file until the other user is finished. Great app, but this is killing it!!
Better than what was expected
I use my iPad and Apple Pencil for studying and research. OneDrive is a great software that makes the maximum use of hardware and gives you the best experience. It is full of very useful features and the experience of hand writing is amazing. Thank you Microsoft. I hope you keep updating the app with more features and enhancements
Almost great, Airdrop support is poor
I love my OneDrive. But it’s frustrating trying to use it with AirDrop. Sometimes I don’t want to send a link, just send a copy of the file. This should not be so hard. When you AirDrop, it sends a OneDrive link and you need to cut and paste it into Safari. If you send multiple files it creates a zip, but doesn’t let you open the zip file.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 13, 2018
- Version: 9.9
- Size: 221 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2018 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Office 365$6.99
- Office 365$9.99
- OneDrive + 100$27.99
- Office 365 Personal$69.99
- Office 365$5.99
- Office 365$5.99
- Office 365 Home$99.99
- Office 365$7.99
- Office 365$7.99
- Office 365 Solo$11.99