By Microsoft Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you're on the go.
• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
• Highlight, annotate, and sign PDF files in your OneDrive.
• Access your most important files offline.
Note: For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You cannot sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
To make an in-app purchase of an Office 365 Home or Personal subscription, open the app. In the Me tab, tap your storage or the diamond. Subscriptions begin at $6.99 a month in the US, and can vary by region. With an Office 365 subscription, you get 1TB of storage for each user, OneDrive Premium features, access to all features in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, and you can install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your iTunes account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
This app is provided by Microsoft. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or its affiliates maintain facilities.
What's New in Version 9.3.3
In this release we made some updates to improve support for those of you using proxy auto configuration (PAC). We also made some changes behind the scenes in preparation for upcoming releases.
As always, your feedback is crucial to making OneDrive better with each release, so please shake your device, tap report a problem, and let us know how we can make the app better for you.
• lame two - four word positive reviews. Probably bots or trolls or employees to keep rating up.
• app responsiveness is sooooo slow I.E.: creating, deleting or moving anything around takes a few minutes for sync to catch up * I have fiber to the house and very fast wifi. Even when using one drive in browser for something simple takes a few minutes for app to catch up (personal more often than business, office 365) *google and Apple are almost immediate, within seconds.
• folder structure *most drive apps have this
• keep thinking it's going to get better, so I try it again and am disappointed
• online versions of office still function and format differently than mobile or desktop *google and Apple function the same
• very slow syncing over wifi or cell *sync over cell drains battery very fast. Didn't have that issue with google or Apple photos.
• basic 5GB storage *like Apple
• photos looks at everything in the drive instead of just the Camera Roll *add select which folder(s) feature like the online version
• outlook app is slow too but it's nice they integrate.
• businesses block onedrive on the network and trying to use on a mobile device is very frustrating because it's sooo slow
App does what it’s supposed to but...
The app does exactly what its supposed to with one glaring admission; it does not support the new features of iOS 11. I installed the new operating system recently and was surprised to see that features such as drag and drop or native support for the new Files app is not here. Microsoft, please add support for all iOS 11 features soon to all your apps in the office suite. Otherwise, great work with the app.
Free storage and one note is awesome
I really like being able to use OneNote and also have 5gb free for it to be stored on which is plenty for personal use for a long time. Also it's a good deal for only $7 a month and to use the new office suite, and 1tb of cloud storage that I've been considering.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 15, 2017
- Version: 9.3.3
- Size: 219 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Office 365$6.99
- Office 365$9.99
- OneDrive + 100$27.99
- Office 365 Home$99.99
- Office 365$5.99
- Office 365$5.99
- Office 365$7.99
- Office 365$7.99
- Office 365 Solo$11.99
- Office 365$8.99