Microsoft OneNote for iPad – lists, handwriting, and notes, organized in a notebook
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Capture your thoughts, discoveries, and ideas with OneNote, your very own digital notebook. With OneNote you can seize that moment of inspiration, handwrite your class notes, or track that list of errands that are too important to forget. Whether you're at home, in the office, or on the go, your notes are available to you on all your devices.
-- Type, Write & Draw ---
Scribble your notes at a conference, write math equations in class or sketch your ideas. With a variety of pen colors and settings, you can create beautiful handwritten notes and drawings.
-- Capture anything --
Take a picture of the whiteboard in a meeting with auto-cropping and photo enhancements. Add your PowerPoint presentation or PDF for school. Clip website articles using iOS share extension. Capture it all in OneNote and add your annotations.
-- Powerful organization --
Organize your notes in a way that works best for you. Create, rename, search, sort, and copy pages, sections, and notebooks to organize your content as you'd like. Secure your notes with a password and use touch ID to quickly access them.
-- Tag it --
Easily tag your notes so they stand out. Track a list of your daily to-dos, flag questions to raise after a meeting, or mark the important points from a lecture.
-- Think together --
Share your notes with your friends and colleagues. Whether it's a party your planning with others, or a school project you're working on with your group. Work together in a shared notebook at the same time.
-- Always with you --
Access your notes on your Mac, iPhone, iPad and other devices. Your notes are synced to the cloud (OneDrive, OneDrive for Business and SharePoint) making it easy to access your recipe notes on your iPhone at the store, your homework on your Mac in class, or your itinerary on your iPad during your trip.
OneNote is free on iPad and many other devices. Get started today! Download OneNote and sign in with your Microsoft Account or the account assigned to you by your work or school.
Learn more, Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
What's New in Version 2.12
• Searchable Handwriting - Handwriting in OneNote is awesome for taking notes, sketching out ideas, and brainstorming for your next project. Now, we've made all your handwritten content automatically searchable. Sheets of paper never felt so behind the times.
• Duplicate Pages - We've made it easy to duplicate a page, perfect for when you want to make a change to a page but not lose your existing content.
• Bug fixes
Amazingly easy to organize anything.....needs some improvements!
I have been using this app for about 6 months. I love it! I really appreciate that I can organize pretty much anything I input into it! I love the updates, the ability to hand write notes or check off items. I have not had any problems with losing information, and syncing appears fluid.
I am using this app for personal and business. I'm sure I have not discovered its full potential, but eager to learn! I am a very organized person and have "anal" tendencies, so this app works well with what I need.
I have a business notebook and a every day notebook. I love being able to access my info across devices and online whenever I need to.
Please fix the following:
1. I want to send pages to my printer when using app on my iPad. I hate having to go to my computer whenever I need to print something. I have been upside down all over this app and can't find option to print!
2. Please, when I am typing in app.....the farther down the page I get, the page does not scroll up when typing. And if I try to scroll the page up manually, it does not stick. So the text that is being typed is also covered up by keyboard! I hate this!!
Thank you....I appreciate all you are doing to create a great all inclusive app!
Absolutely love this app. I have tried several other competitors and One Note wins hands down! It just keeps getting better...I particularly enjoy the seamless cloud integration and the ability that it provides to share any or all notebooks with others. I use it to document everything I do...scrap paper notes and sticky notes have completely disappeared from my desk. Inserting charts, notes, diagrams etc. is so easy it makes complex documentation an absolute breeze! Keep up the great job! Regards,
Love it. Would love to be able to do more in app that I can do from the desk top (like move items around, resize photos) but still love it and use it regularly in personal, education, and business scenarios. Some issues with desktop syncing to pad without crashing but stop looking as you give it 24 hours even large amounts will upload. This needs some work but it's so much nicer pouring sleep my study guides into a neat compact location!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 14, 2015
- Version: 2.12
- Size: 200 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.