By Microsoft Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Outlook lets you bring all your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it’s staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, we make it easy to be your most productive, organized, and connected self.
Here’s what you’ll love about Outlook for iOS:
- Focus on the right things with our smart inbox - we help you sort between messages you need to act on straight away and everything else.
- Swipe to quickly schedule, delete and archive messages.
- Share your meeting availability with just a tap and easily find times to meet with others.
- Find everything you're looking for with our new search experience, including files, contacts, and your upcoming trips.
- View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and more, without having to download them to your phone.
- Bring all the apps you love in Outlook, including Facebook, Evernote, Trello, and more.
- Open Word, Excel, or other Office document attachments to edit them directly in the corresponding app and attach them back to an email.
Outlook for iOS works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail and MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
What's New in Version 2.55.0
All of our weekly updates include performance improvements and bug fixes to make Outlook better for you.
Feel free to send us any comments or question through our in-app support in Settings, we’d love to hear from you.
So good in some areas and 1990 in others.
Hello, I love the outlook app and I need to use it on a day to day basis. Some of the items like calendar events and sending notifications is great in parts but lack in editing. First off. Why is there no copy and paste in Outlook. I had a whole email typed up and I needed to input a link. So what would I have to do? Copy and paste it in. Nope. I have to go to safari and click share and then outlook so I can send a link in outlook. Well then when I get in outlook I have to retype my message or just paste in the other one right. Nope. Paste does not work from previous to new message. So I have to manually copy something by hand. Link or original message. Come on Microsoft. Make copy and paste work the. You get a solid 4. Add some polish and sub folder notifications and some editing tools you will have a 5 Star app again. Please fix these little flaws. You have office and should be able to make a solid app. Now let’s make it happen. Thanks.
Want to but can’t ...
... commit to switching to the iOS Outlook app for good. As far as it goes, it’s a great concept and I love the layout, the speed and ease of integration of other services, calendars and third-party service providers. Three major issues ruin the experience, however: (1) Why don’t emails load completely? I hate having to press the “read more” button, only to find myself back up at the beginning of the message. (2) For many emails, the font is simply too little. Seriously. The native iOS mail app _always_ provides an experience with great legibility, why doesn’t Outlook? Plus, when switching to landscape mode it doesn’t make use of the full screen (huge bezels) so that doesn’t fix the problem either. (3) I wish it’d integrate iOS contacts into its system.
Great app. My only complaint is the red bubble sitting on top of the Outlook icon. I assume it is the number of unread messages. It is rarely accurate. I have an iPhone SE with IOS version 11.1.2. It might read 52 and I have 12 emails unread. I even Filter on Unread only and get no emails, but come out to the icon and it reads 32. I have the latest Outlook update.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 11, 2017
- Version: 2.55.0
- Size: 209 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.