By Microsoft Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Outlook lets you bring all your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it’s staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, we make it easy to be your most productive, organized, and connected self.
Here’s what you’ll love about Outlook for iOS:
- Focus on the right things with our smart inbox - we help you sort between messages you need to act on straight away and everything else.
- Swipe to quickly schedule, delete and archive messages.
- Share your meeting availability with just a tap and easily find times to meet with others.
- Find everything you're looking for with our new search experience, including files, contacts, and your upcoming trips.
- View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and more, without having to download them to your phone.
- Bring all the apps you love in Outlook, including Facebook, Evernote, Trello, and more.
- Open Word, Excel, or other Office document attachments to edit them directly in the corresponding app and attach them back to an email.
Outlook for iOS works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail and MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
What's New in Version 2.55.0
All of our weekly updates include performance improvements and bug fixes to make Outlook better for you.
Feel free to send us any comments or question through our in-app support in Settings, we’d love to hear from you.
Terrible, just as bad as yahoo web
Thought I’d get a better email client. Think again. (1) you will not be able to connect the Apple default contacts app., in fact, there’s nothing much you can connect to in this app. It loses email. Deleting them right out for various actions you take. There is no waiting period if u accidentally delete a mail- it’s gone. (2) don’t save anything to draft folder. It will save & alter it right where u are, then put a copy of the header - that is unalterable - in the draft folder. You will not b able to change who the email is primarily addressed to, which will b you!! So insane. (3) I just pulled up the “give feedback “ form in the app, & somebody else’s review was in it. I know they weren’t using it as example- b/c it was entitled “Outlook Dogfood”. Wish I’d seen that b4 I lost 2 important email today. Advised them this was a privacy issue- but... (4) if u get this app, suddenly, u will drown in user-tailored spam. I got maybe 5 a day b4 switching, now like 60-70. Not a coincidence. (5) don’t expect to b able to attach anything easily - nothing u want to attach anyw. There are no options for file programs to download... the list goes on and on.
So good in some areas and 1990 in others.
Hello, I love the outlook app and I need to use it on a day to day basis. Some of the items like calendar events and sending notifications is great in parts but lack in editing. First off. Why is there no copy and paste in Outlook. I had a whole email typed up and I needed to input a link. So what would I have to do? Copy and paste it in. Nope. I have to go to safari and click share and then outlook so I can send a link in outlook. Well then when I get in outlook I have to retype my message or just paste in the other one right. Nope. Paste does not work from previous to new message. So I have to manually copy something by hand. Link or original message. Come on Microsoft. Make copy and paste work the. You get a solid 4. Add some polish and sub folder notifications and some editing tools you will have a 5 Star app again. Please fix these little flaws. You have office and should be able to make a solid app. Now let’s make it happen. Thanks.
It sure what happened but...
When I search for emails it doesn’t bring up all emails that were there before. Every time I enter the same phrase into the search bar different amounts of emails come up. Some that used to come up when searched for no longer show up.
It’s unable to load more messages making it impossible to go back and look at old emails that I need to reference. This app used to work very well then something went wrong. Now it’s basically useless unless I just need to respond to an email. If I’d like to search something or reference an older email I have to wait until I have access to my home computer so that I can check from the desktop version of outlook.
Don’t know if this is a unique case or something that a lot of people are experiencing but I hope it can be fixed soon! I loved this app before all of this happened!!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 11, 2017
- Version: 2.55.0
- Size: 209 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.