Microsoft Pix Camera
By Microsoft Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Microsoft Pix named one of the 50 Best Apps of the Year – Time Magazine
“Microsoft might have just made the best and easiest camera app for the iPhone and iPad.” – Napier Lopez, The Next Web
“I found that Microsoft Pix produces photos that are plain old better in some cases…” – Jordan Novet, VentureBeat
Take better photos without extra effort! Microsoft Pix has serious intelligence behind the lens, so it is a bit like having a pro photographer inside your camera – tweaking settings, selecting the best shots, and enhancing them on the fly – to help people and scenes look their best. It’s designed to help take the guesswork out of getting great photos, so now you can just enjoy the moment, instead of struggling to capture it! Microsoft Pix: Point. Shoot. Perfect.
Top 10 Features
• NEW PIX STYLES! Completely transform your photos with artistic styles and watch as your artwork gets created
• Smart settings – Automatically checks scene and lighting between each shutter tap, and updates settings between each shot.
• Face recognition – People are the most important photo subjects, so when it detects a face in the shot, it automatically optimizes settings to help people look their best.
• Moment capture - Captures a burst of frames every time you tap the shutter button, including frames before and after your tap, so you won’t miss the right moment.
• Best Image(s) - Automatically selects up to 3 of the best and most unique shots from the burst, and immediately deletes the rest, so you don’t waste your phone’s storage or your time comparing and storing similar frames.
• Image quality – Uses discarded burst frames to enhance each Best Image, improving exposure and color, and reducing noise and blur.
• Live Image – Automatically creates a short, looping video, by stitching together the frames from the burst into a Live Image, but ONLY when it senses motion in your shot, so it won’t waste a ton of your phone’s memory.
• Hyperlapse – Videos shot with Microsoft Pix are automatically stabilized for smoother playback, and can be time lapsed and saved at many different speeds.
• Auto-sync - Seamlessly syncs to your camera roll, so you don't have to individually import or save your photos and videos to your camera roll.
• Widgets and 3D Touch – Where available, 3D touch and Today and Lock screen widgets are enabled, so you can jump directly into photo capture, selfie capture, video capture or gallery.
What's New in Version 1.3.2
• Turn your short videos into comic strips!
- Add speech bubbles, change the text, move, rotate and resize them
- To use Pix Comix, tap on the most recent thumbnail after taking a video, or select any video from the Gallery and tap “Pix Comix”
• Capture a wider perspective and take in more of the scene you're standing in front of
- Freely capture the whole scene in any order you like – side to side, up and down, back and forth
- To use Photosynth, swipe to the left in the viewfinder or tap the Photosynth icon
I don’t take selfie from iPhone normal camera because it flip our image after taking selfie.....and this app have also same problem..... plz fix it otherwise it is a good app.......
I shouldn't have updated it...
This app was great before but, now this is the worst camera app after update.
there are too many bugs..
also, when i take a picture camera makes annoying sound even while my phone is silent.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 20, 2017
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 166 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.