Access your data from anywhere. Get notifications, annotate and share, and dive deep into your data with powerful features for decision making on the go.
• View all your important data in one place
• Tap to explore, filter, and focus on what’s most important
• Easily annotate and share reports and visualizations
• Set data alerts and get real-time notifications
• Ask questions in your own words and get meaningful insights into your data with the Q&A virtual analyst
• Securely access your on-premises data
• Scan barcodes and QR codes to easily track inventory and get real-world data in context
• Start exploring your Power BI data instantly, with no setup needed
Get the full Power BI suite and never miss a beat with Power BI Desktop, the Power BI web service, and Power BI Mobile!
- Improved stability and fixed various bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
For my purposes the mobile app works well. I need more customizations available in terms of creating and sharing real time dashboards. I have some data that requires real time API. However, I haven't found a way to display text or date fields (only values). It would also be nice if I could create measures in the web service for real time data (specifically I want to show a stopwatch with the amount of time between now and the last data push that came in). I would like to be able to embed the real time dashboard in my website. However, you can only share/embed reports not dashboards, and realtime data doesn't get updated in the reports.
All in all, it is close enough that I can get 90% of want I want done with it (and it is essentially a free solution for now since I already get it with my office 365 subscription). Specifically for the mobile app, I like it. I actually prefer it to the web app for viewing.
Mobile app experience needs enhancing
I love that I am connected with my dashboards and reports at all times but there is too much limited functionality in the app. I would like to see enhancements for selecting multiple categories from a slicer as well as options to edit my gateway from settings.
1. We appreciate the feedback. As store feedbacks have little information for support and due to privacy issues, please send a direct email to our support via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in your email a detailed description of the issue, error massages if available and print screens – if possible. Thank you, The Power BI team
2. Regarding the multi select: The user can do multi select in the app.
By default it is disabled, he/she needs to go to the options menu and disable “single selection” mode. After disabling this it will do multi select by default (without holding the “ctrl” key) and allow the user to multi select in the app.
Visuals are great, awesome that I can access all of my reports on my phone, I am looking to translation to power bi from spitfire as soon as possible, just need to learn the interface for manipulating the visuals
We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying the Power BI iOS app. We thank you for sharing your feedback. Stay tuned to future Power BI iOS app releases for more capabilities and exciting features. The Power BI team
- Microsoft Corporation
- 115 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.