By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** View, create and edit PowerPoint presentations for free! **
The real Microsoft PowerPoint app designed for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
Now PowerPoint presentations look great on your tablet and phone. When you edit or create presentations, you can be confident that they will look exactly how you want across PC, Mac, tablet and phone. PowerPoint has the familiar Office look and feel along with an intuitive touch experience, so you’ll be up and running in no time.
The core PowerPoint experience is free, including viewing, creating and editing presentations. You can unlock the full PowerPoint experience with a qualifying Office 365 subscription.
PowerPoint presentations look amazing
• Images, tables, charts, SmartArt, transitions, animations are all there, nicely formatted.
• PowerPoint presentations look great, just as they do on your Mac or PC.
• When presenting, see your speaker notes and use the built-in laser pointer, pens or highlighters to get your point across.
• View email attachments and access all your PowerPoint presentations from OneDrive, Dropbox, iCloud, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Pick up from where you left off because PowerPoint knows what presentations you were working on last, no matter what device you were using.
• Print PowerPoint presentations to an AirPrint printer.
Create and edit with confidence
• When you edit a presentation, your content and formatting are maintained across all your devices – PC, Mac, tablet and phone.
• Express your ideas exactly the way you want, with full support for rich formatting including fonts, pictures, tables, textboxes, shapes, transitions, animations, speaker notes and more.
• Work simultaneously with others on the same presentation.
• PowerPoint automatically saves your presentation, so you can rest assured that you don’t lose all your work while you’re on the go.
• Simply share your work with others by emailing the spreadsheet, a hyperlink, or a PDF.
A familiar Microsoft Office experience
• It’s easy to pick up the app and get started, because it’s like the PowerPoint experience you already know.
• The familiar navigation and menu options are built for a touch experience. No keyboard required.
• On your phone, the ribbon is located at the bottom of the screen for easy access.
New: Control your slide show on iPhone with PowerPoint Remote for Apple Watch
Start your slide show and easily navigate to the next and previous slides.
At a glance, see the elapsed time, the current slide number and total number of slides.
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit documents. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to unlock the full Office experience, and to access and save documents in OneDrive for Business or SharePoint. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Personal, Office 365 Home, Office 365 Solo, Office 365 Service, Office 365 University, Office 365 Business, Office 365 Business Premium, Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4, Office 365 Government E3 and E4, Office 365 Education E3 and E4, Office 365 Nonprofit E3, Office 365 ProPlus, Office 365 ProPlus for Students, Office 365 ProPlus for Faculty, Office 365 trial subscriptions.
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal within the app. With an Office 365 subscription you get access to all features in Word, Excel and PowerPoint on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, and you can install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renew is disabled beforehand. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be disabled by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 1.11
New in this update:
• Bi-directional and complex script languages: now supports bi-directional text editing and complex script for Arabic, Hebrew, and Thai.
• View protected documents: open and view documents that have access permissions applied to them.
• Easier sharing: invite people to edit a document and grant them permissions, all from within the app.
• Integration with Outlook: directly edit a document attached to an Outlook email message.
Other recent improvements are:
• New storage options: open, edit, and save your work to iCloud and other online storage services. (requires iOS 8)
• Change Slide layout: make your content pop by changing the layout of your slide.
• Insert from camera: insert pictures and videos from the camera right into your presentation.
Do NOT allow editing file from inside Outlook
This feature has been a curse for IT support since it was introduced in the 90s. Most average users are to stupid to use it properly!
How many times has a user opened the document directly from Outlook, made changes, and lost the changes, or forgot where they saved it; because, the changes got saved to temp file inside a Outlook, which Outlook didn't properly forward.
I'm trying to get Microsoft to remove this feature from the desktop versions of Microsoft Office.
Support of complex languages ... Very funny!!!
Microsoft guys always miss on one thing or two that makes their updates simply empty. Before the last update they pushed last night, the application was exactly performing the same, although the update included support to Arabic and complexed languages (as you like to call them). Yet, the smart developers of Microsoft forgot that when you support a "complex language" you need to introduce few fonts (if not all) of the ones pushed with desktop version of office, or at least introduce them as part of the upgrade option!!!
The same applies to word, excel, and PowerPoint. Useless support of complexed languages!
Cannot Open File
60% of the powerpoints I try to open up fail with "cannot open file" error message. Killing my productivity
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 23, 2015
- Version: 1.11
- Size: 300 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Office 365 Personal$6.99
- Office 365 Home$9.99
- Office 365 Home$99.99
- Office 365 Personal$69.99
- Office 365 Home$79.99
- Office 365 Home$94.99