By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** View, create and edit PowerPoint presentations for free! **
The real Microsoft PowerPoint app designed for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
Now PowerPoint presentations look great on your tablet and phone. When you edit or create presentations, you can be confident that they will look exactly how you want across PC, Mac, tablet and phone. PowerPoint has the familiar Office look and feel along with an intuitive touch experience, so you’ll be up and running in no time.
The core PowerPoint experience is free, including viewing, creating and editing presentations. You can unlock the full PowerPoint experience with a qualifying Office 365 subscription.
PowerPoint presentations look amazing
• Images, tables, charts, SmartArt, transitions, animations are all there, nicely formatted.
• PowerPoint presentations look great, just as they do on your Mac or PC.
• When presenting, see your speaker notes and use the built-in laser pointer, pens or highlighters to get your point across.
• View email attachments and access all your PowerPoint presentations from OneDrive, Dropbox, iCloud, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Pick up from where you left off because PowerPoint knows what presentations you were working on last, no matter what device you were using.
• Print PowerPoint presentations to an AirPrint printer.
Create and edit with confidence
• When you edit a presentation, your content and formatting are maintained across all your devices – PC, Mac, tablet and phone.
• Express your ideas exactly the way you want, with full support for rich formatting including fonts, pictures, tables, textboxes, shapes, transitions, animations, speaker notes and more.
• Work simultaneously with others on the same presentation.
• PowerPoint automatically saves your presentation, so you can rest assured that you don’t lose all your work while you’re on the go.
• Simply share your work with others by emailing the spreadsheet, a hyperlink, or a PDF.
A familiar Microsoft Office experience
• It’s easy to pick up the app and get started, because it’s like the PowerPoint experience you already know.
• The familiar navigation and menu options are built for a touch experience. No keyboard required.
• On your phone, the ribbon is located at the bottom of the screen for easy access.
New: Control your slide show on iPhone with PowerPoint Remote for Apple Watch
Start your slide show and easily navigate to the next and previous slides.
At a glance, see the elapsed time, the current slide number and total number of slides.
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit documents. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to unlock the full Office experience, and to access and save documents in OneDrive for Business or SharePoint. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Personal, Office 365 Home, Office 365 Solo, Office 365 Service, Office 365 University, Office 365 Business, Office 365 Business Premium, Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4, Office 365 Government E3 and E4, Office 365 Education E3 and E4, Office 365 Nonprofit E3, Office 365 ProPlus, Office 365 ProPlus for Students, Office 365 ProPlus for Faculty, Office 365 trial subscriptions.
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal within the app. With an Office 365 subscription you get access to all features in Word, Excel and PowerPoint on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, and you can install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renew is disabled beforehand. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be disabled by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 1.14
New in this update:
•Rename a file: Everyone likes a do-over! Now you can name a PowerPoint presentation directly from the Open or Recent tab.
Other recent improvements are:
•Bi-directional and complex script languages: now supports bi-directional text editing and complex script for Arabic, Hebrew and Thai.
•View protected documents: open and view documents that have access permissions applied to them.
•Easier sharing: invite people to edit a document and grant them permissions, all from within the app.
•Integration with Outlook: edit a presentation attached to an Outlook email message. When you've finished, the updated presentation will be attached to a new email message, ready to send.
•New storage options: open, edit and save your work to iCloud and other online storage services. (requires iOS 8)
•Change Slide layout: make your content pop by changing the layout of your slide.
•Insert from camera: insert pictures and videos from the camera right into your presentation.
Microsoft Screwed Me
I have two PowerPoint presentations due TOMORROW, but not anymore. After working TWO WEEKS on these projects, the geniuses of Microsoft released an epic failure of an update. PowerPoint crashes EVERY TIME I try to open the app. And because I had to save the files locally, I now have no access to them. I can no longer complete my assignments due to extreme negligence of Microsoft's product testing. It will probably take those prodigies another week or two to fix an update that broke a perfect app. I will now take my business elsewhere. Thanks a lot, Microsoft!
So Very Microsoft
Updated to the new Apps for Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Went to my meeting this morning and PowerPoint won't open. Excel comes on and blinks open and closed. Word doesn't work either. How does that happen? Is this update so urgent that it can't be tried before it's issued? Mindboggling and absurd - it's so very Microsoft. Just another reminder of why I gave up on Microsoft a decade ago for all my personal things. Hope someday Apple has enough of a hold on the Enterprise realm so that we can just trash Microsoft altogether.
Dead In the Water
Extremely annoyed and upset!
This app was doing great BEFORE I updated it. The PowerPoint program is vital for my college classes and now all it does since the download is crash! It won't even load the main page. I've tried restarting my device and everything. I am extremely disappointed and aggravated at the developer and hope they fix this soon!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 12, 2015
- Version: 1.14
- Size: 316 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Office 365 Personal$6.99
- Office 365 Home$9.99
- Office 365 Home$99.99
- Office 365 Personal$69.99
- Office 365 Home$79.99
- Office 365 Home$94.99