By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** View, create and edit PowerPoint presentations for free! **
The real Microsoft PowerPoint app designed for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
Now PowerPoint presentations look great on your tablet and phone. When you edit or create presentations, you can be confident that they will look exactly how you want across PC, Mac, tablet and phone. PowerPoint has the familiar Office look and feel along with an intuitive touch experience, so you’ll be up and running in no time.
The core PowerPoint experience is free, including viewing, creating and editing presentations. You can unlock the full PowerPoint experience with a qualifying Office 365 subscription.
PowerPoint presentations look amazing
• Images, tables, charts, SmartArt, transitions, animations are all there, nicely formatted.
• PowerPoint presentations look great, just as they do on your Mac or PC.
• When presenting, see your speaker notes and use the built-in laser pointer, pens or highlighters to get your point across.
• View email attachments and access all your PowerPoint presentations from OneDrive, Dropbox, iCloud, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Pick up from where you left off because PowerPoint knows what presentations you were working on last, no matter what device you were using.
• Print PowerPoint presentations to an AirPrint printer.
Create and edit with confidence
• When you edit a presentation, your content and formatting are maintained across all your devices – PC, Mac, tablet and phone.
• Express your ideas exactly the way you want, with full support for rich formatting including fonts, pictures, tables, textboxes, shapes, transitions, animations, speaker notes and more.
• Work simultaneously with others on the same presentation.
• PowerPoint automatically saves your presentation, so you can rest assured that you don’t lose all your work while you’re on the go.
• Simply share your work with others by emailing the spreadsheet, a hyperlink, or a PDF.
A familiar Microsoft Office experience
• It’s easy to pick up the app and get started, because it’s like the PowerPoint experience you already know.
• The familiar navigation and menu options are built for a touch experience. No keyboard required.
• On your phone, the ribbon is located at the bottom of the screen for easy access.
New: Control your slide show on iPhone with PowerPoint Remote for Apple Watch
Start your slide show and easily navigate to the next and previous slides.
At a glance, see the elapsed time, the current slide number and total number of slides.
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit documents. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to unlock the full Office experience, and to access and save documents in OneDrive for Business or SharePoint. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Personal, Office 365 Home, Office 365 Solo, Office 365 Service, Office 365 University, Office 365 Business, Office 365 Business Premium, Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4, Office 365 Government E3 and E4, Office 365 Education E3 and E4, Office 365 Nonprofit E3, Office 365 ProPlus, Office 365 ProPlus for Students, Office 365 ProPlus for Faculty, Office 365 trial subscriptions.
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal within the app. With an Office 365 subscription you get access to all features in Word, Excel and PowerPoint on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, and you can install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renew is disabled beforehand. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be disabled by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 1.9.3
• New storage options: open, edit, and save your work to iCloud and other online storage services. (requires iOS 8)
• Change Slide layout: make your content pop by changing the layout of your slide.
• Insert from camera: insert pictures and videos from the camera right into your presentation.
New in v1.8:
PowerPoint Remote for Apple Watch: control your slide show on iPhone with a beautifully simple app.
• Start your slide show and easily navigate to the next and previous slides.
• At a glance, see the elapsed time, the current slide number and total number of slides.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Can't believe this!
Ok first start off with, that when I was at my old school, we used this app or what ever this is, but on a computer for powerpoints and it's no difference as it is on a apple device. Now on an apple device it's not the best. Every now and then I go on this app to work on a powerpoint, and its always saying there are no powerpoints, to review so then I have to delete the app and it works! But not all the time. Today it said the same error message and so I deleted the powerpoint, and usually when I redownload it, all my files, are saved and I can continue working on my work, but after logging out and in of the app, it kept saying the same message. This app needs to be fixed seriously.
Great App, but missing some features
I was looking at a few different apps for making my presentations online, so I figured I'd try this one. Things work pretty well on this app. I was able to insert video clips, which I think is awesome, but I'd also like to add audio clips, which I've found no such thing on this app, so that's something that needs improvement. I'd also like to be able to export my presentations to video, if that's available in any fashion. Otherwise, everything else works great, and it's a pretty easy workflow.
Very useful app
I use this app very often to so presentations for my projects. If you are doing projects very often like me, I suggest you buy a keyboard case to put on your IPad. It's most convenient this way. The only thing I think I suggest microsoft improve is that they could add a few extra features to the free version so that presentations can look better.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 15, 2015
- Version: 1.9.3
- Size: 236 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Office 365 Personal$6.99
- Office 365 Home$99.99
- Office 365 Home$9.99
- Office 365 Personal$69.99
- Office 365 Home$79.99
- Office 365 Home$94.99