Microsoft Selfie is a selfie and photo enhancement application available on iOS, web and WeChat. Backed by computer vision technology, Microsoft Selfie intelligently considers age, gender, skin tone, lighting, and many other variables all with one click. Users can transform average photos into enhanced, ideal portraits in seconds.
- Intelligent Portrait Enhancement: The app intelligently considers age, gender, skin tone and lighting when enhancing the portraits, and it will make the result much more natural.
- Noise reduction: In dim light condition, the app would automatically enable “Denoise” mode, and effectively reduce noise by using burst shots. When “Denoise” mode is enabled, you can see “Denoise” on the screen.
- Auto exposure: It can do automatic exposure correction and photo clarifying, especially for backlit photos. This function can be achieved when user chooses the “Boost” filter mode.
GDPR compliance fix
Ratings and Reviews
Great Self-Picture Taking Application
I saw this app when I was browsing through the Microsoft apps and I thought that I would download it and offer my thoughts after using it for a little while. I must admit that I am pleasantly surprised with how easy, successful and interesting this app has proven to be. I think this is one of those must-have apps for anyone that frequently takes pictures of themselves or with other people. The simple, subtle and noticeable difference that the Microsoft selfie app offers in comparison to a normal selfie generated from the iOS default camera is astonishing. I would recommend this app to everyone. Well done, Microsoft.
Needs to be updated
There is a bug in this version (2.2.0) that will not let you select a picture. It tells you to go authorize access to photos in settings/Microsoft selphie, but that is not an available option.
Also I am not sure if this problem is a new problem, but I have taken photos in the app and selected to use the photo, but it did not save the photo. If this is how the app is designed, then I would recommend allowing you to take multiple pictures in the app and keeping them and allowing you to go back later to choose the edit options.
Could the magic extend down to my neck?
I thought this still didn’t work (file selection from camera roll or other places), but figured out it was something disabled in restrictions in settings- photos couldn’t be accessed by other apps under privacy. I love 💕 what the editor is capable of! Looked as if I had an eye job & laser facial. Wish it would extend to the neck area? Thanks!!
- Microsoft Corporation
- 72.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.