By Microsoft Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Microsoft Selfie is a selfie and photo enhancement application available on iOS, web and WeChat. Backed by computer vision technology, Microsoft Selfie intelligently considers age, gender, skin tone, lighting, and many other variables all with one click. Users can transform average photos into enhanced, ideal portraits in seconds.
- Intelligent Portrait Enhancement: The app intelligently considers age, gender, skin tone and lighting when enhancing the portraits, and it will make the result much more natural.
- Noise reduction: In dim light condition, the app would automatically enable “Denoise” mode, and effectively reduce noise by using burst shots. When “Denoise” mode is enabled, you can see “Denoise” on the screen.
- Auto exposure: It can do automatic exposure correction and photo clarifying, especially for backlit photos. This function can be achieved when user chooses the “Boost” filter mode.
What's New in Version 2.2.0
1.Multilingual support. Don’t hesitate to update – we support 31 languages now!
2.Enable timer. You can use timer to take perfect selfies!
3.Be compatible with selfie stick.
4.Enable share feature.
5.Users can choose to send back app activity data to help us improve user experience.
Great Self-Picture Taking Application
I saw this app when I was browsing through the Microsoft apps and I thought that I would download it and offer my thoughts after using it for a little while. I must admit that I am pleasantly surprised with how easy, successful and interesting this app has proven to be. I think this is one of those must-have apps for anyone that frequently takes pictures of themselves or with other people. The simple, subtle and noticeable difference that the Microsoft selfie app offers in comparison to a normal selfie generated from the iOS default camera is astonishing. I would recommend this app to everyone. Well done, Microsoft.
Needs to be updated
There is a bug in this version (2.2.0) that will not let you select a picture. It tells you to go authorize access to photos in settings/Microsoft selphie, but that is not an available option.
Also I am not sure if this problem is a new problem, but I have taken photos in the app and selected to use the photo, but it did not save the photo. If this is how the app is designed, then I would recommend allowing you to take multiple pictures in the app and keeping them and allowing you to go back later to choose the edit options.
Microsoft Strikes Again
I appreciate that Microsoft is really trying to develop a lot of apps for iOS. They have really upped their game with apps for Office 365, but they also have simple apps like this. I appreciate that this is a very simple selfie app. No bells and whistles. It just takes selfies and then tries to smooth out any minor skin issues. (If you need a full-functioned photo editor, go with something like Google's Snapseed. This is not it.) Keep up the good work, Microsoft!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 20, 2016
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 68.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.