Find files, news, sites and people - personalized for you and your organization. SharePoint infuses AI into the mobile app experience to keep you focused and productive while on the go. AI builds an understanding of what you work on, how you work, and how your colleagues' work relates to you. When you need expertise, content, or resources when you're on the go, SharePoint is a great place to start looking.
· Browse your sites, files, people and more to get back to what you were working on
· Use search to find and discover important content
· Access your personalized view of team sites, communication sites, and news posts
· Tap on a user to get to their contact card and see who they work with and what they are working on
· Create news posts on the go and share your updates, reports, status, and experiences with your team
· Sign in to your SharePoint sites, whether they're in the cloud or on-premises. The app works with SharePoint Online and SharePoint Server versions 2013 and higher
· Add multiple accounts, and easily switch between them
What people are saying:
The SharePoint mobile app has been featured in TechCrunch, The Verge, ZDNet, PCWorld and Computerworld.
Over 2 years of app store reviews:
"making collaboration easier than ever!!"""
"keeps me connected with my office documents and coworkers"
"seamless integration with other Office apps"
"it's so easy and simple to use!!"
Note: To sign in to SharePoint, your organization needs to have an Office 365 subscription that includes SharePoint Online or an on-premises SharePoint Server.
This app is provided by Microsoft. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or its affiliates maintain facilities.
- New: @mention in comments and receive notifications when others @mention you
- New: From within a document library you can now rename files, delete files, and create folders
- Fixed: Support for Microsoft Stream web parts
Ratings and Reviews
App keeps crashing
IOS 12.1.1 on iPhone Max keeps crashing. Tried soft reboot as well as hard reboot without success. App crashes right on startup. Please fix this. We need this app to work for vital company documents.
Finally!!! 👏🏾🙌🏾_but needs more.
Update 1: I now use the sharepoint app as a viewer. I enjoy the recent update of being able to create folders. It is about time. Can we also get more editing features for our sites instead of going through the browser?? This will truly make the app better.
It is about time the Sharepoint team made the app useful. It made absolutely no sense with what they had before. Needing two apps just to use one partially? Seriously whoever came up with that idea needs to be fired. You should have always been able to view files within the native app. Again, now you can use the app. It would be great if they added editing features to the app. Do that and this app will become what it should have been all this time.
Pretty good, but still some kinks to be worked out...
I use this SharePoint extensively to manage a series of community sites that I run for clients. Unfortunately, while the site works perfectly through a browser, the comments section at the bottom of my sites cannot be seen through the mobile app. Until that’s fixed, I can’t recommend my clients use the mobile app, which seems like a missed opportunity.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 129.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.