Find files, news, sites and people - personalized for you and your organization. SharePoint infuses AI into the mobile app experience to keep you focused and productive while on the go. AI builds an understanding of what you work on, how you work, and how your colleagues' work relates to you. When you need expertise, content, or resources when you're on the go, SharePoint is a great place to start looking.
· Browse your sites, files, people and more to get back to what you were working on
· Use search to find and discover important content
· Access your personalized view of team sites, communication sites, and news posts
· Tap on a user to get to their contact card and see who they work with and what they are working on
· Create news posts on the go and share your updates, reports, status, and experiences with your team
· Sign in to your SharePoint sites, whether they're in the cloud or on-premises. The app works with SharePoint Online and SharePoint Server versions 2013 and higher
· Add multiple accounts, and easily switch between them
What people are saying:
The SharePoint mobile app has been featured in TechCrunch, The Verge, ZDNet, PCWorld and Computerworld.
Over 2 years of app store reviews:
"making collaboration easier than ever!!"""
"keeps me connected with my office documents and coworkers"
"seamless integration with other Office apps"
"it's so easy and simple to use!!"
Note: To sign in to SharePoint, your organization needs to have an Office 365 subscription that includes SharePoint Online or an on-premises SharePoint Server.
This app is provided by Microsoft. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or its affiliates maintain facilities.
- Stability improvements and fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This is barely an app
When I want to access most things I use SharePoint for, rather than give me anything like a mobile experience, this app just serves as a sort of browser to show me a poorly optimized site. This would be okay, but the issue is that the site itself is hard to navigate and downright clunky. I’ll try to tap a button and suddenly the keyboard pops up on its own and I’m typing invisible letters when I was trying to click on a drop-down menu. Very odd, makes the whole app frustrating to use. I’ve never been the biggest fan of Microsoft’s app ui, but at least it’s functional and not too buggy. Please devote some more attention to this potentially very useful app! Make it easier to navigate, and easier to find things I’m looking for. Maybe add a first-time user tutorial like most similar apps do. At the very least, make the app an app, not a proxy for websites!
The mobile app for Sharepoint is missing some very basic functionality. First, it doesn’t work as a stand-alone app: it always wants to open OneDrive for Business to view a file. Why? Why do I have to install two apps just to view a document in the Sharepoint app?
The other major missing part is the ability to handle document library views. We build views to filter as well as to streamline navigation. But the app doesn’t show you views and display document libraries with all of their columns/metadata. It just shows you a “pile” of documents and doesn’t look like the same view you see in the web version. While I expect some differences, the tablet apps should be very similar to the web experience.
Hoping that Microsoft makes viewing document libraries better very soon. And eliminates OneDrive for Business as a part of viewing and navigating.
I Want to Love Office 365!
It’s almost like the Microsoft engineers push out O365 updates and go back to using Google around the office. Straight down the line Microsoft is making enough progress to keep us hanging on, but more often than not the apps are clunky, the functionality is slow, unstable, and ill conceived. This app really doesn’t do anything to add Sharepoint features for iOS. Some with Team, Planner, and OneDrive (although that is the best by a long shot).
Microsoft should hire someone that is an expert in Evernote that knows all the ways that app is lighter, faster, and more functional than OneNote on every platform. Please, make these apps work for users that want you to succeed. We’re invested in Microsoft, we’re support these tools around the office, and they’re either too illogical for beginners or too clunky for advanced users.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 129.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.