Sway is a digital storytelling app that makes it easy to create visually striking presentations, newsletters, and personal stories to share with others. Just add your content, and let Sway do the rest.
-- Create vibrant stories even while on the go --
Easily add text and images to your presentation, newsletter, or blog right from your mobile device. You can also snap and add new photos to your digital creation with your built-in camera.
-- Get to striking designs in just a few minutes --
Sway’s design engine instantly puts all your content together into a nice, cohesive layout. Choose from multiple designs in the Layout gallery, customize it to add finishing touches, and you’re ready to go.
-- Share your Sways with a simple link --
It's super easy to share a Sway. Family, friends, classmates, and colleagues can see your digital creation just by clicking on your Sway link. The best part? Sway dynamically adapts to look great on every screen.
-- Pick up wherever you left off --
Sways automatically sync through the cloud, so you can edit or view all your Sways across different devices. Use your Office 365 home, school, or work account, or your Microsoft account to get started.
• Accessibility improvements - We've made several improvements including better VoiceOver support.
• We're always looking to improve Sway and have fixed several miscellaneous issues in this release. Give us feedback or suggest/vote for features in the app. Go to Sway -> Settings and tap Send Feedback or Suggest a Feature.
Ratings and Reviews
Sway for education
Sway has been an important part of our school since it was first released. Our students use it daily abs weekly. As an educator, the mobile app makes it so quick and easy to pull images and documentation from my phone. I’ve used it to document events and conferences, for teaching and learning design as well as professional development.
Love the app hate the devs.
.... The app is great missing suggested content but really good. Noting personal with the actual developers but more with the higher ups. I mean this app should have been on Windows 10 mobile. No point of the UWP Was there, no attempt to make Windows 10 mobile an good platform. So many people were wanting the app and Microsoft decides to thumb their noses and support their competitors when they obviously don't want to support Microsoft. Thx
I’m loving sway and use it to run an internal newsletter. I do however find some aspects limiting and would love to see improvements.
Eg, greater ability to format content; ability to expand and minimize content within sections; better sub section controls;’greater control on imbedding links, showing PDFs and images; and greater reporting capabilities.
Sharing image of newsletter doesn’t quite work when pasting to email or word.
Ability to add subscribers.
Ability to see what was read and what links were clicked.
The above would go a long way in the ability to use sway for external newsletter.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 90.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.