By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Microsoft Translator enables you to translate text or speech, have translated conversations, and even download languages to use offline.
• Speak or type to translate into over 60 languages
• Have real-time translated conversations with two or more people by connecting your devices
• Translate images
• Have two-person real-time conversations on a single device
• Download languages to translate offline
• Hear your translated phrase for you to help you pronounce your translation
• Browse phrasebooks for translations and pronunciation guides for popular phrases
• Look up alternate translations and meanings of a word
• Share your translation with other apps
• Pin your most frequent translations to save for later
• Speak to your Apple watch to get an instant translation
• Automatically sync translations between your phone and Apple watch
Translator supports the following languages: Afrikaans, Arabic, Bosnian (Latin), Bulgarian, Cantonese (Traditional), Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Fijian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kiswahili, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malagasy, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Quer'etaro Otomi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tahitian, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, and Yucatec Maya.
Microsoft Translator is powered by cutting-edge technology used by Office, Bing, Skype, Internet Explorer as well as by partners such as Twitter, Yelp, eBay, WeChat and more.
Please note that some features are not available in all languages.
Location Permission: Microsoft only uses your location to show you where conversation occurred. We display this location in your conversation history.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Several bug fixes and usability improvements
Same experience as others. The app complains I'm offline, even though I'm not. After downloading the offline dictionary it still doesn't work.
I don't get it, Microsoft had this functionality perfectly integrated in the Windows phone search 3 years ago, way before Google. I worked great.
Really like this app, so far its been working good and it has helped me to find the translations for many signs from downtown
Nice app it's helpful
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Jan 09, 2017
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 74.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.