MicroStrategy helps organizations transform data into real-world intelligence to answer their toughest business questions.
MicroStrategy HyperMobile is a new app that brings HyperIntelligence to your favorite mobile devices. HyperIntelligence is the next generation of enterprise analytics where you no longer have to find answers—answers find you.
Organizations use MicroStrategy to build reports, dashboards, applications—and now cards— on top of their information assets. Users access cards to find answers in seconds, and access shortcuts to related information. MicroStrategy HyperMobile lets users access their cards on their iPhone and iPad.
For example, an organization can deploy a ‘Sales’ card to their global sales team. They design how the card looks and how it's connected to their data (i.e. Salesforce.com, Marketo, relational databases) using MicroStrategy Workstation. Then, when a member of their sales team has an upcoming meeting—or searches for a customer or account name on their mobile device—MicroStrategy HyperMobile will automatically present them with relevant cards.
Cards in MicroStrategy HyperMobile proactively provide you with critical business information in bite-sized chunks to support the 1000s of decisions you make every day.
Combine data from multiple sources
- Bring together information from a variety of enterprise data sources
- Provide a 360-degree view of employees, customers, products, and more
- Our large library of native gateways and drivers enables MicroStrategy applications to easily access data from any enterprise resource, including databases, enterprise directories, cloud applications, and more
Deploy multiple cards
- Deploy cards on topics ranging from clients and products to store locations and tech support cases
- Each card can point to a different keyword (e.g. your employees, products, customers, etc.)
- Easily toggle individual cards on or off
Proactive card matching and alerts - via calendar integration
- Surface cards through notifications based on data contained in upcoming calendar events
- Drive user adoption and improved decision-making with alerts delivered via push notifications
- Provide users with rich, contextual intelligence on the entities (people, places, things, and concepts) that appear on their calendar
Search for Cards in-app or via Spotlight
- Inject cards directly into a user’s existing workflows through integration with Spotlight Search on iOS
- A powerful search engine and intuitive workflow makes finding cards within the app exceptionally easy
- The search bar offers suggestions based on what the user is typing—making finding content fast and intuitive
Offline access to Cards
- Content cached locally to support offline access to cards whether your device can find a signal or not
MicroStrategy HyperMobile is part of the MicroStrategy Analytics and Mobility Platform
- Connect to MicroStrategy either on AWS, Azure, or in your private cloud
- Build, deploy, and manage cards using MicroStrategy Workstation
- Use the full MicroStrategy security model
- Build once, deploy anywhere—the same cards deployed on the web work seamlessly with the MicroStrategy HyperMobile app
Start using the app today
Existing MicroStrategy users can connect the MicroStrategy HyperMobile app to their MicroStrategy environment to access their existing cards
New users can experience MicroStrategy HyperMobile without an environment by downloading the app and using our preconfigured demo cards
Ratings and Reviews
- MicroStrategy Incorporated
- 40 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019, MicroStrategy Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.