Micycle is a simple, yet very effective cycling route tracking application (outside or on trainer). It is SIMPLE and JUST WORKS. No funny and complex interfaces, pages, controls, overloaded screens... Just essentials.
* phone GPS/GLONASS (location, speed, elevation)
* power (standard Bluetooth power meters or ANT+ to BT bridges). Compensation setting for single-side crank/pedal power meters
* speed and cadence (standard Bluetooth sensors or ANT+ to BT bridges). Speed sensor is used instead of GPS for speed and distance if present.
* heart rate (standard Bluetooth sensors)
* GPX files import/export of routes/maps
* Automatic export to Strava. Or manual to any other service with TCX and GPX file formats
When in your pocket:
* speaks the information with user selected interval by time or distance and content (current speed and power, average speed, time passed from start, distance passed, calories burned, levels of batteries for phone and sensors)
* warn about noted potholes or pauses/resumes
* plays your music
When on a bike:
* displays speed (current, average moving, maximum), power (current, average, maximum), distance passed, time (total, moving, paused), grade, cadence, heart rate (number and zones via color), map with passed track, route
* segments interface with look ahead elevation profile
* all from "In a Pocket" mode as well
* trainer mode (speed sensor required)
Convenience and automation:
* switch a data source from GPS to speed sensor if present
* auto-pause when not moving to get correct averages
* pothole recording and auto-notification when near
* backup / restore to iCloud
* keep history of your rides
* support for multiple bicycles with their parameters and sensors
* track bicycle events, such as changing chains, tires, accidents with date and odometer
* read age and weight from as well as write workout, cycling and calories to HealthKit
* routes to follow previously ridden paths or imported
* offline maps for areas with expensive roaming or no signal
Analysis and visualization
* bar chart for all recorded rides with distance, average speed and power
* two-mode interactive ride chart (slider with immediate values - speed, grade, distance, time, power, cadence, heart rate; mile/km averages and totals, map for slider point)
* convenient main screen layout, controls and colors
* on map view for history and recorded potholes
* start and finish on Twitter and Facebook
* route map and info via email and iMessage
* ride data is included with email sharing
* ride path saving as route and export as GPX
* import routes as GPX via email attachment
Apple Watch functionality:
* Controls: pause/resume and finish ride; report new pothole
* Show data: distance, time, speed, heart rate, grade
* Chart: elevation chart
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Please see details on our website at http://oxigenator.com/products/micycle/
Some features require a paid subscription.
Application attempts to save as much battery as possible by tacking location only when ride actually started and haven't yet ended. Location updates are also happening with very reasonable pace while riding - e.g. every 5 m / 15 ft.
*Power Curve added to Ride Details. User may look at the individual ride power curve as well as how it is positioned compare to other rides.
*Ride animated map can be recorded as a video that can be saved and/or shared
*Backup and restore process was optimized to be faster and more reliable
*Minor improvements and fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Like this app
As a frequent bicycle rider I find it really fun to measure activity with this app. It has all the functionalities, I would only maybe wish it not to ask for so many permissions at the very beginning. I need some time using the app so I would know why I'm allowing some access.
Complete Analytics, If you are a regular traveller and want to know about yourself then this App is made for you, it is one of the best App available on itunes for cycling tracking and monitoring. you can buy inapps to unlock full features. wonderful App.
This app is really really great and have all the features I need. I hope the design gets bumped up a notch in the future but it doesn't really matter too much for me.
- OXiGENATOR LLC
- 64 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015, 2018 OXiGENATOR LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Everything $1.99
- Everything $19.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.