Mid-Continent Public Library
By Boopsie, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Access the Mid-Continent Public Library from your iOS device. You can search Mid-Continent Public Library resources, find information and materials, check your library account, request items, and check availability of items at your local branch. Mid-Continent Public Library is the largest library system in the Kansas City metropolitan area, operating 33 libraries and serving over 750,000 people in Jackson, Clay, and Platte counties. The Library strives to provide exceptional customer service and expanding access to materials, programs, and technology including a world class genealogy and family history library.
* Discover books, movies, music, and more in our online catalog.
* Check our calendar for storytimes, classes, and events for all ages.
* Access hundreds of research databases for school, work, and play.
* Read updated Library news.
* Check out Library materials directly from the shelf.
* Find MCPL locations, hours, and maps.
* View any charges, fees, or fines.
* Renew items.
* Use our Ask a Librarian service to receive quick answers.
* Scan an item’s ISBN and receive details and reviews of any book, CD, or DVD.
* Place holds on current and soon to be released titles.
* Search the collection by title, author, subject, or keyword.
* Check a title’s availability and current location.
* Manage, cancel, and suspend holds.
* Browse reading lists and new materials.
* Contact Library staff.
For app concerns, problems, feedback, and questions please contact the Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 9.8.2
This has to be the slowest app I've ever used! Not user friendly whatsoever. The only reason it got any stars from me is because I love our library.
- Category: Books
- Updated: Jun 29, 2017
- Version: 9.8.2
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: Boopsie, Inc.
- © 2016 Boopsie Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.