Let Midco SmartHOME™ protect and automate your life – right from your mobile device.
Secure and automate your life with a Midco SmartHOME home security system in your home. Choose from modern equipment such as cameras, door locks, a thermostat and more. Then, use the Midco SmartHOME app to control your system.
• Arm or disarm your system using Touch ID or Face ID.
• See live camera feeds and take photos and videos remotely.
• Create scenes to control multiple devices with a single tap of your finger.
• Turn your lights on, lock and unlock your doors and control your thermostat – from anywhere.
• Know what’s happened at your home by reviewing your event history.
• Set up alerts that notify you when events happen (or when they don’t) – such as when your kids come home from school.
Note: Active Midco SmartHOME services required. Call 1.800.888.1300 or visit MidcoSmartHOME.com for more information. The application features are determined by the Midco SmartHOME package, equipment and system features installed in your home.
· Improvements to user navigation
· Updates to door lock and light dimming mechanisms
· Device category separation for grouping safety sensors and security sensors
· Added timestamp for messages in Notification Center
· Wattage consumption reporting for ZigBee lights
· Other user interface enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Update is Worse
Super disappointed with the update a few months ago. You used to be able to turn sensors off easily before arming the system, now that function is almost hidden. One of my favorite things was being able to see the temperatures of the sensors when you clicked on them and now that function is completely gone. They made the app sleeker looking, but reduced the functionality and ease of use.
Recent update looks like a third grader designed it.
Highly disappointed in this revision, the old at least you could change the color. The latest version looks like a bunch of boxes just slapped together with no thought into it at all!! Midco needs to hire app programmers that have passed the third grade and actually know how to make it visually appealing as well as functional.
No third party integration
Doesn’t support third party products (like Nest) even though it says it does when you take a tour of the app.
- Midcontinent Communications
- 78.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Midcontinent Communications®
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.