The Middle Ear ID app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach ear anatomy. Clear full color images and animations show the normal middle ear with a close up of the eustachian muscle process, the ossicular chain. the ear drum and a large close-up video of a real ear drum.
• Structure ID for the middle ear and eustachian muscle, ear drum and ossicular chain. As each part is touched, the part highlights and the part name and description text changes. Description text shows or hides on demand.
- Middle Ear - 39 parts
- Eustachian tube muscle - 5 parts
- Ear drum - 11 parts
- Ossicular chain - 13 parts
• Animations for the middle ear and eustachian tube muscle, ear drum and ossicular chain.
• Video: a large close-up video of a real ear drum. Stop and pause button for video.
• Two finger zoom and pan of all animations and structure ID pages.
• Drawing Whiteboard feature:
- Drawing: freeform lines in red, blue, green or black hue. Can be made larger or smaller
- Draw and text directly on active animation and video.
- Text: can be larger or smaller on demand, auto wrap, non-movable in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Eraser: touch and rub lines and text on whiteboard to erase.
- Trash: one tap deletes all whiteboard lines and text.
- Screenshot whiteboard direct to Photos App for easy email and printing.
• iOS 6.0+ required, designed for iPad and iPhone.
The Middle Ear ID app makes learning the middle ear easy and fun. See example screen shots below. Get the app today!
Drawing white board line size can be made large or smaller
Drawing white board text can be increased or decreased
Bug fixes and experience enhancements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.