Turn your acoustic instrument into MIDI controller. Most of the world musical instruments are analog. And MIDI guitar, violin and flute are very expensive. MIDI Enabled app quickly adds MIDI feature to your musical instrument and open a world of digital music creation, recording and performing.
View demo at https://youtu.be/K8g1otwQ88k
How it work?
As you play on your musical instrument, MIDI Enabled converts your playing into MIDI notes instantly and feed them to your DAW/synth/practice apps or any app that accepts virtual MIDI.
Use MIDI Enabled with DAW, Synth or music practice app that accepts virtual MIDI as input source. No extra hardware is required. MIDI Enabled uses your iPhone microphone to listen to your playing. You can see MIDI notes captured on your DAW/Synth app in real time. Do mute your iPhone so that any sound played by your DAW will not be echo back to MIDI Enabled.
Note: You may want to use a headset attached to your phone to prevent microphone feedback. Alternatively, you can silent your phone.
1. Open MIDI Enabled app
2. Press home key. MIDI Enabled will run in the background. Open your DAW/Synth or any app that accepts virtual MIDI as input.
3. In MIDI Input/source of your DAW/Synth, select MIDI Enabled.
4. Start playing your musical instrument. MIDI Enabled will listen on your microphone and send MIDI notes to your DAW/Synth for recording or playing.
- Decode polyphonic and monophonic music.
- Instant key response on your DAW or Synth or music learning app.
- Accurate in the note range from C4 to C7.
Will provide add on purchase for extended note range from C2 to C7 soon.
- fix a bug that crashes the app.
Ratings and Reviews
And works well.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.