By Christian Schoenebeck d/b/a Crudebyte
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Swiss army knife for your daily MIDI setup tasks. Connect a MIDI keyboard, MIDI sound expander or any other MIDI device to your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch by using the Apple USB camera adapter or any other adapter supported by Apple. Visualize MIDI messages sent by the connected MIDI device or send MIDI messages to the connected MIDI device. This is a simple but helpful tool to find problems in your MIDI setup or simply to spot what kind of messages various MIDI devices are sending exactly.
This app supports the "JACK Audio Connection Kit" for MIDI connections from/to other audio apps!
- Lists all CoreMIDI devices on your iPad / iPhone / iPod touch.
- Displays incoming MIDI events.
- Send MIDI Note On, Note Off and certain Control Change messages by using the virtual MIDI keyboard, buttons and rotary knobs.
- The virtual keyboard keys, rotary knobs and buttons reflect the states sent by the connected MIDI device.
- JACK MIDI support.
This app is free, and it does not contain any ads or other annoying things. Really!
What's New in Version 1.1.5
- iOS7 fix: MIDI monitor section became white on incoming MIDI events.
I didn't imagine myself ever needing this app..today I saved hours of trouble shooting running this app..very cool
But I wish the type was larger. Nice job, thanks!
It works!! Helped me diagnose a midi issue I had!!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 17, 2014
- Version: 1.1.5
- Size: 5.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Christian Schoenebeck d/b/a Crudebyte
- © 2012-2014 Crudebyte
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.