For those damaged sidewalks, graffiti and other District problems that need attention, the Midtown District app makes reporting a non-emergency issue easier than ever. This app uses GPS to recognize your location and gives you a menu of common quality-of-life conditions to select from. The app allows you to upload pictures or videos to accompany your request. The mobile app can also be used for a variety of other issues such as park maintenance, trash/debris, street signs, landscape maintenance in the right-of-way, and others. Residents can track the status of reports they or other members of the community have submitted. You’ll also be able to follow your issue from the time it is reported until the time it is resolved. Residents can also access the SeeClickFix app at http://houstonmidtown.com/about/mmd/services-and-maintenance/report-a-concern/
- 14.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, Malay, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2008-2016 SeeClickFix, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.