Miele-LXIV is a DICOM workstation, viewer and more. The project started in November 2014 as a fork of the popular open source 32-bit project OsiriX, but it has been modified to become a 64-bit application and to remove many of the limitations of the 32-bit version.
- Built for macOS 10.9 through 10.14.4
- It supports Mojave's Dark Mode
- Using VTK version 8.2.0
- Using ITK version 4.13.2
- Using DCMTK version 3.6.4
- Using David Clunie's DICOM validator dciodvfy version 1.00.snapshot.20181103094127
- Fully localized for 7 languages: Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Export to Photos
- Own plugin system fully operational: develop, publish, list, check-for-updates, download, install
Updated component DCMTK to version 3.6.4. DICOM server supports TLS. Restored functionality of 3D viewers: "MPR" and "Curved MPR" (GitHub issue #39)
Ratings and Reviews
It's free. It works quite well. Had no problems reading 3 different imaging CDs.
The contrast adjustment was a little confusing when I accidentally adjusted it and the image went black, but after a few seconds I was able to figure out how to use it being able to adjust contrast and brightness so easily is actually very helpul for the x-rays I was looking at.
This app is absolutly excellent!!! This developer gets top marks for this app. Used osirix viewer for several years until they decided to view, as a patient, my files, I need to give them six hundred and ninety nine dollars for a year just for a patient viewer.
Awesome Visualizations and 3-D Feature
-Easily imports from CD
-View multiple images and cross compare simulataneously
-alter window preset to bone/soft tissue/abd/etc.
-3D option takes your scans and produces a surreal interactive full color model
- Alex Bettarini
- 41.7 MB
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Alex Bettarini
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.