Might & Magic Clash of Heroes
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
..:: APP STORE EDITORS’ CHOICE ::..
GOLD AWARD – Pocket Gamer UK – “Some of the most smart and addictive battles around”
4/4 – Slide to Play – “A remarkably fun strategy game"
9/10 – CVG – “Essential”
8,5/10 – IGN – “Hours and hours of single- and multiplayer fun”
5/5 – App Spy – “This is an easy must have”
GAME IN ENGLISH, FRENCH, ITALIAN, SPANISH, GERMAN, RUSSIAN, CZECH
The award-winning Puzzle-RPG is now remastered and optimized for iOS devices!
Live the epic adventure of 5 young Heroes leading their armies to save the world of Might & Magic.
DISCOVER A UNIQUE MIX OF RPG AND PUZZLE BATTLE MECHANICS
• Create offensive or defensive unit formations, master advanced combos and build up the right strategy to beat your enemies.
• Master, earn and hire more than 10 heroes, 40 units and 50 artifacts to create the ultimate army combination.
• Overcome various challenges: enemy heroes, special challenges, Boss fights or riddle battles.
• After each battle, earn XP and level up your hero and units to become more powerful.
• Experience smooth touch-based controls.
LIVE AN EPIC ADVENTURE
• Play through a 20+ hours campaign in 5 different settings.
• Explore vibrant and highly detailed maps full of knights, elves, wizards, necromancers and demons and interact with a unique manga-inspired environment.
• Enjoy the rich Might & Magic graphics and music on your iOS device, all in HD!
• Challenge your friends and adversaries all over the world in the Online, Face-to-Face and Pass & Play modes.
DISCOVER THE MIGHT & MAGIC UNIVERSE: http://mightandmagic.com
• VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/MightandMagic
• MORE UBISOFT MOBILE GAMES: https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftMobileGames
• Requires 650 Mo of free space to be installed (it’s a big game!)
What's New in Version 1.4.1
The development team is continuously improving the game in order to offer you the best game experience possible!
A slightly disappointed long time fan
Let me just start off with I've loved Clash of Heroes since I got it for the XBox. The story, the music, the art, and the way the game is played made this game easily one of my favorite games. It's been a while since I beat the game so when I saw it on the App Store I decided to revisit it. The game hasn't crashed but there are some bugs I've encountered while playing like not being able to encounter foes if you accidentally quit while talking to them and the hero not being able to read where you're directing them. The most disappointing bug for me is that now every time I load the game the music doesn't play! The music is instrumental (pun intended) to the gameplay and just hearing the fx has made playing the game a little unsatisfactory. So yes if anyone knows how I can restore the music PLEASE TELL ME. I'll be a satisfied player.
EDIT: Changing my review to 3 stars due to the encounter of more bugs. The game now crashes for me and refuses to work on online battle. I'm extremely disappointed because that was one the main reasons why I purchased this game. Hopefully they fix this bug but as of right now I barely open the app to play anymore.
Fantastic game, but comes with a few hiccups
- For those complaining about the grid / large numbers covering your screen, just triple tap to toggle it on or off (as explained in the tutorial)
- My thoughts are from the iPad mini version
- The concept & mechanics are excellent. It feels like a cross between Bejeweled & Chess. An exciting blend of turn based competition with the match 3 mechanics of Bejeweled.
- The art is great.
- There is plenty of content to unlock and the RPG progression is nice.
- The store line is not amazing & a little cliche, but not bad. Overall, it's a plus to have it included.
- Asynchronous multi-player mode is a great addition and fun to play.
- You will certainly be impacted by bugs.
- Occasionally, it is difficult & frustrating to get my hero to move where I want him to move.
- I have a few multi-player games that say it's "my turn", but my opponent still has 1 action left to make and control is never passed to me. The game is stuck in a bad state forever. This is incredibly frustrating.
- I have accidentally started multiple New multiplayer matches when I was doing the 5-finger iPad pinch gesture. The button should not register a "tap" until both a down and up event have occurred within a time period.
- It's definitely worth the buy for $1, but not worth it for $5 without an update to smooth out some of the bugs.
A wonder of a game!
I've been playing this game since it came out on Psn years ago. Bought it for PC and now the ipad. Let me make one thing clear. This is not the sort of game one gets used to and then discards. Regardless of who you play with be it a friend or PC, this game is a timeless masterpiece. One that can easily be compared to chess. My main fear, especially after reading all the remarks, was about bugs and crashes. Well let me say I've had it on ipad now for the last month. It only ever crashed once. I play it on the regular and have had NO ISSUES with it. So whatever it was is no longer an issue today. Bugs and crashes will not be an issue. If you're looking for a gem, look no further. Easily one of the best games on any platform, period. Do yourself the favour. Get this game! And let's hope they come up with as equal ALREADY,!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 16, 2013
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 687 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Ubisoft
- © 2012 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Might & Magic Clash Of Heroes, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Battle Modes Upgrade$2.99
- Sylvan Faction pack$0.99
- Necropolis Faction pack$0.99
- Inferno Faction pack$0.99
- Haven Faction pack$0.99
- Academy Faction pack$0.99