Who's the Mightiest?
Shoot, Deploy & Destroy in Real-time 1v1 Card Battles! Clash with millions of players around the world in a fun, fast-paced epic duel. More than 4 million players joined in on the action. Are you Mighty enough to reach the top of the leaderboard?
Mighty Battle is a world-class free-to-play pvp game. Your goal is to DESTROY the enemy bases by SHOOT down the opposition units AND tower base. Deploy your squad of ARMY SOLDIERS, TANKS, VEHICLES, WEAPONS AND BASE DEFENSES to attack and counter.
More than 40 units to COLLECT and UPGRADE. Earn MEDALS and CRATES by defeating your opponents and advance in the global leaderboard for the mightiest honor.
Form a clan with your Facebook friends or battlers around the globe; share cards, discuss battle strategy and build the mightiest clan in the game.
* Engage in REAL-TIME multiplayer epic duels with players from around the globe
* Defeat opponents and earn awesome Crate rewards
* Open crate reward to UNLOCK new exciting units and UPGRADE your favorite units
* Advance through divisions to the top of the leaderboard, unlock new battlefields and units
* COMPETE in fun filled EVENTS and EARN awesome rewards
* FUN, FAST and INTENSE gameplay that will test your strategic and shooting skill
* Form a clan with your Facebook friends or other players in the game
* Test drive new units and battle deck in stress free TRAINING MODE
Play the #1 Lane Based PVP Card Collecting Strategy Shooting Game!
©2017 Hothead Games Inc., Hothead, and Mighty Battles are trademarks or registered trademarks of Hothead Games Inc., all rights reserved.
It’s another mighty update so get ready for replays and a handful of amazing new units!
Battle Replays – We are happy to introduce Battle Replays! Simply tap on the battle log button on the main screen and you can relive the replays of any recent battles. If you want to spy on the opponent, tap on their name in the battle then you can view their battle log and their replays to find new strategies!
Three Mighty New Units – Three new units join the battle with Doc Boom and his bag of mini boomers ready to wreak havoc on the battle field. Looking to cause some long-distance damage? Then deploy the Artillery and watch the destruction rain down on the red base! And lastly if fire is your desire, the new Fire Drone is ready shower down flames from above!
New and Improved Store – We also have updated the store to make it an easier and more pleasing experience on the eyes! It also is where your Free Crates have been placed so don’t forget to visit the store to get your daily drops!
Matchmaking Improvements – Lastly, we have made some changes to improve match making in Division 7. Matchmaking times have been extended to try and find opponents who are close in medal count, we hope this improves the experience against the feedback we have received!
Enjoy the update commanders and hope your day is a mighty one!
Ratings and Reviews
Completely Ruined By Rigged Battle System. Don't Waste Your Time.
The Good: This game is seriously a ton of fun. The graphics are great and and the gameplay is quick but intense. It could be one of the greatest games available and it's free. The only way they try to get you to spend money is to buy that will let you open the prize crates earlier than the wait time.
THE BAD (HORRIBLE): For whatever reason they have, the developers of this game let you get to a point (level) in this game and then they want you to stay there! No matter what you do, you will eventually end up back there. You may win several in a row or a few here and there. The problem is, you will hit a point where you are doing well and the game WILL NOT let you win a match. You are supposed to be playing real live people and your team will be much better than them but you will lose. I have had times where I lost 10 in a row after winning the 90% of my last 15 matches. It is incredibly frustrating and I will no longer play the game.
TO THE DEVELOPERS: You may want to look into what happened with the game "Golf Clash". They did the same thing you do to people that spent money on this game and those people are fighting back. I spent money on your game only to be scammed like an unregulated slot machine. Seems illegal.
If your a fan of multiplayer games similar in style to Clash Royale you might think of downloading Mighty Battles. On the other hand if your a fan of fair matchmaking heed my warning; this game is not for you!! The developers have got it in their head that matchmaking should be based solely on medal count. Ok you might ask what’s wrong with that. Let me tell you. I am currently Level 7 with every card in my deck upgraded as high as it can go as of now. I start a match, it can take 1 to 2 minuets for an opponent to be found. When you are matched you look up at your opponent and find out your opponent is Level 10 or even 11. Well the problem with this is. The higher Level opponent starts the game with higher level cards and much more base health. Making it nearly impossible to win or even come close to winning the match. Ok your thinking; ahhhh this could only happen once maybe twice; but it doesn’t! Out of 10 matches played only 1 other opponent was the same level as me. The other 9 matches were against level 9’s, level 10’s and even level 11’s! This game promotes bad sportsmanship and unfair gameplay and I warn you now to save you the grief of downloading A GAME; that leaves you more ticked off than it does bringing you enjoyment like most games are suppose to do.
Only fun up to Division 4
Had a blast early on but you hit an extremely hard paywall/grindwall once you hit 1200+ rating and advance to Division 4. Matches end in a draw far too often despite outplaying people and AI who have higher base and unit levels/rarity because you just can’t finish them off even with perfect play in the allotted time. It’s clear the developers don’t understand the concept of expectation with the Elo rating system. Tons of small annoyances in the game such as slow and buggy targeting with the base gun, unit shield not activating, Jack running after a Lane Stalker that he will never catch, etc. Units like Richter are way too strong because the mines never disappear and will blow up your units the second they spawn. If you don’t have a minigun, you don’t have a counter, unlike against other units where you can at least hold your ground until the next wave. Daily leagues are a waste of time because you’ll never go 10-0-0 like the guy who is 2+ base levels higher than you. Game has a lot of potential, but first it needs to stop punishing you by deducting 40 rating because you had no chance of winning against someone 2 base and 3 unit levels higher than you just because they have a substantially lower rating.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Hothead Games
- 150.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Hothead Games Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Piggy Bank $0.99
- Pocket of Gold $0.99
- SUPER Starter Pack $4.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.