By Diigo Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Mighty PDF is a Multiple tab PDF reader.
1) Multiple tabs as chrome
2) PDF annotation feature
3) List recently closed PDF files in thumbnails
4) Fast search
5) Drag and drop PDF file into the reader to open it directly.
What's New in Version 1.2
1.fix some bugs
2.add some shortcut keys
Crashes quite often, probably once every 3-5 times I use it. I still use this app because I have yet to find another free app that allows tabbed PDFs along with annotations.
needs more features
to make this app better, please consider:
1. add horizontal scroll (when zoomed in > 100%)
2. ability to add text box annotation
3. just put all annotations on menu bar, instead of “more annotation tools”. as so far there are only ~5 icons
if these three features were added in next release, i will modify to 4 star (at least)
Full Screen is broken
I enjoyed the simplicity of Mighty PDF until I attempted to view a pdf in full screen mode on my second monitor. MightyPDF acts like it wants to be on Mountain Lion (10.8) so it gives me a big grey screen. Unforunately, it’s in Mavericks, so the actual pdf is nowhere. Three stars is generous but fair, I think, considering this app does what I’ve wanted other to do without nagging me for something: tabbed pdf viewing.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 03, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Diigo
- © Diigo Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor