Receive, Review and Respond to Customer Requests from Anywhere with MightyCall Mobile
Designed with the small business owner and their team in mind MightyCall Mobile helps you monitor and manage inbound requests from customers regardless of where they originate. Get alerted to new requests, instantly respond from your phone or re-assign the request to another member of your team. It’s like having your very own call center in your pocket.
With the MightyCall Mobile App you can
* Get alerted - when a new customer requests arrives
* View customer requests - from several sources in a single activity queue
* Quickly assign requests - to yourself or another member of your team with just a swipe
* View request details – with just a touch
* Track next steps - by adding comments to a request
* Immediately respond - using native applications like email or phone calls
* Update your address book - with customer contact information
* Complete requests - with the push of a button
* Monitor progress – ensuring that opportunities don’t fall through the cracks
Download and install this free iOS application to get access to MightyCall features while on-the-go.
We introduced several fixes to make the app better as well. As always please share your feedback with us so we can improve the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Not for business use
Clunky UI, and forgets login daily. No details in notifications, just "new activity received"
Texting functionality is poor, gets buried with phone call activity.
Very limited interface compared to web site
Text messaging is broken on iPhone X
Text messaging feature does not work on iPhone X. The text field is underneath menu and inaccessible. Responding to customer texts is not possible. Will update review when feature is fixed.
Not for iPhone based businesses
Mighty Call is a very good, web based phone system for businesses with comparable feature sets to the other main players. If you live and die by your mobile phone and your workforce by design doesn’t even have a desk, the iPhone app is marginally acceptable. It’s feature poor, phone tree changes to the app don’t change call flows and require a support call to get it to work. If you have a ground-up built call center app out there made to support mobile phones please let us know.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.