Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THE BEST Migraine App according to both patients and doctors!
Migraine Buddy is an advanced migraine headache diary and tracking app designed by neurologists and data scientists. More than a migraine journal, Migraine Buddy helps users record and identify migraine triggers, migraine symptoms, migraine medications, migraine frequency and duration, pain intensity and location, medication, and other lifestyle factors so users can improve their migraine condition. Migraine Buddy provides an easy to read summary report for users to take appropriate action.
**Track your sleep pattern. Now integrated with Healthkit integration**
**Share your migraine status with your "Buddies" within the app**
>> FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS <<
- Easy to use, beautifully designed interface and icons with wizard style questionnaires that guides users through the recording process
- Record ongoing and past migraines
- Quick tapping motion to answer the questionnaire
- Quick access to skip and record entries at a later time
- Add a "Buddy": Share your migraine status with your "buddies" within the app. Let each other know when you're migraine-free, having a migraine, and how you feel.
- Notes section to add additional information such as food, weather conditions, barometric pressure, mood, etc.
- Add custom fields to the questionnaire so it becomes a permanent option for users
- Customized reports including frequency and duration, pain intensity, pain location, migraine triggers, migraine medications, migraine symptoms and helps to understand the effectiveness of medication and other migraine relief methods
- Data is secured and protected by HIPAA-compliant cloud
What's New in Version 21.3.2
1. CITY CHAT: Tap on your City Buddy to start chatting with others in your city!
2. 4 NEW REPORTS: New Top Location, Aura, Affected Activities and Pain Position Combination reports for deeper insights
3. RELIEF SCALE: Choose between helpful/somewhat helpful/unhelpful/unsure
4. REARRANGE: You can now reorganize your triggers/symptoms/aura etc however your like!
Very helpful to be able to very specifically document migraines and print out tracking to give to doc
Highly suggest this app for fellow migraine sufferers
Yes it is a pain to track these when you get migraines and or headaches nearly daily but this app is great!
I have had it for over a year now and love the recent improvements to it.
Best migraine app so far!
Best one that I have found so far. And it's free! Amazing