By Pfizer Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Migraine eDiary app* is a free, convenient smartphone app designed for those who need to track migraines, anytime, anywhere. An interactive calendar, medicine recorder, and report generator collect and organize the details of your migraine experiences. Tracking your experiences over time can help reveal your migraine patterns.
With the Migraine eDiary app you can:
• Track triggers, symptoms, and medication experiences for new migraine attacks
• Record and view past migraine occurrences
• View migraine data as color-coded charts
• Create reports of your migraine experiences over a specific time frame
• Filter data so what is important to you appears in the report
The customizable, easy-to-read reports created by the Migraine eDiary app can be shared with your doctor. Simply e-mail the report, or print it out and bring it with you to your next doctor appointment. The more your doctor knows about your migraine experience, the more he/she can help you with your condition. With the new Migraine eDiary app, recording and better understanding your migraine experience is just a finger tap away.
*This app is for guidance purposes only. Both the report and the content within this application are for personal use to aid in a discussion with your doctor and are not intended for self-diagnosis. The information contained here is not a substitute for medical diagnosis or professional treatment. Pfizer makes no representation that any treatments you are taking are appropriate for your migraines. You should consult your doctor about your diagnosis and any treatment options. For emergency situations relating to your condition or medication taken, you should contact your doctor or call 911 immediately. This app is intended for US audiences only.
What's New in Version 2.1
This update includes:
• A new savings offer for a branded treatment
• Bug fixes
• A link to migraine playlists, available on Spotify
• An offer to sign up for an e-mail series dedicated to migraines and treatment
• A streamlined process for adding medications
• Ability to sort “By Date” for migraine experiences
• An option to color code the calendar by pain intensity at onset or most severe pain
• A more user-friendly “Save” button
This app has been amazing so far. It's been helping me track all my migraines, and i can log my symptoms, intensity of pain, and how i feel after I've taken meds for it. And I'm finally able to see an actual pattern to them. I love it and I'm sure my doctor will find it helpful when I show her everything at my next appointment.
Exactly what I was looking for! Easy to use, calendar with 1-10 pain ranking that I can print for my doctor visit. Thank you!
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 25, 2016
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 12.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pfizer Inc
- © Pfizer Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.