The MigrnX™ Migraine Management System:
Important note: This migraine management tool is currently available for a few health care providers that have enrolled to participate in the MigrnX™ System. If you do not have an access code or you are interested in learning more about getting your provider signed up, please contact us at: email@example.com. Thank you for your understanding.
The MigrnX™ System is a personal migraine management tool that helps patients take control - it does the work for you:
Record a migraine in fewer than 4 clicks
Real time data relevant to each migraine episode
Easy to use calendar that tracks your monthly headaches
Sensor technology to record details about environmental triggers
Identifies migraine patterns & triggers combined with medication use
The MigrnX™ System collects data with the push of a button & eliminates the uncertainty associated with a paper diary
For more information please visit our website at:
How to use:
1. When a Patient senses a migraine or an oncoming episode:
1.1. Opens MigrnX™ app on smartphone;
1.2. Records Migraine;
1.3. Selects Pain Level & related symptoms; and
1.4. Selects all medication taken.
2. The MigrnX™ System collects and stores all relevant Data for both Patient & clinician.
3. Patient can then update their personal record on the summary page to add additional notes and enter the end time.
4. Patient can then provide data to his or her clinician for evaluation of treatment effectiveness.
5. Patient can request a monthly summary of her or his data to provide actionable Data to their clinician.
SensorRX, Inc. is partnering with leading researchers across the country to gain a better understanding of the environmental, behavioral, and genetic underpinnings of migraines and improve treatment options.
Your participation will help you better understand your headaches while helping us to improve the MigrnX™ app and to work towards improving care for patients across the country.
The ability to have records from MigrnX appear automatically in your Electronic Health Record is now available for users affiliated with Atrium Health. To allow your records to be sent, go to the last tab in the application, select "EHR Integration," and follow the on-screen steps. A MyCarolinas account is required to integrate at this time.
Improvements to exporting records.
Bug fixes and increased responsiveness.
Ratings and Reviews
Lacking in choices
Most migraine apps let you tell where pain is located, include ability to say if you experience aura and describe it, and have more than 4 symptoms to choose from. I dont like this app at all and only downloaded it bc my dr asked me to. Might switch back to my previous at least then I got to fully describe each migraine to look for trends!!!!
I like it
- SensorRX, Inc.
- 53 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016-2018 SensorRX, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.