Mild EleMints is an interactive Periodic Table for the iPhone and iPod Touch. It is the free version of EleMints, which not only offers a Periodic Table, but also a Plot Graph, Element listing, Electron Diagram and a wealth of information on every element.
• Universal app that runs on your iPad, iPhone 5, and iOS 6
• Color the table according to 15 different properties
• The table will rotate itself for both Portrait and Landscape orientations.
• Graphs and Diagrams for binding energies, ionization energies, isotopes, and electron shells
• Fully Accessible
• Available in English, French, Japanese, and Chinese
• Sponsor supported!
If you like Mild EleMints, please be sure to purchase the full version of EleMints!
Fixes an issue where the Periodic Table's Action Panel was unusable after using the in-app contact feature.
Ratings and Reviews
Much better then most of the apps out there. This has good info. However, it has no isotopic data on any element past gold. Also, every naturally occurring isotope is presumed stable which is not the case (ex. calcium, tugsten and nickel which are mostly composed of radioactive isotopes with half lives >10^17 years. However, the big error is on potassium whose .01% composition of K40 has a half life of only 10^9 years yet this app says they are stable). Also, there are isotopes that are found in trace amounts on earth (ex. technetium99) yet no data is displayed on such. PLZ FIX!
Love the design
Only now started to use it and I am in love with the design. Will change rating if bugs show up but so far 5stars.
I love this app. It's so easy to use and has tons of info.
Eventually I'll upgrade to the pro version!!
- Mochi Development, Inc.
- 19.5 MB
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008-12 Mochi Development, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.