For personal or business mileage and expense tracking. Track mileage via odometer, GPS, or direct entry. Easily add trip expenses (tolls, meals, etc), view IRS reimbursement rates, and submit reports via e-mail. Sort by vehicle, date, purpose, or destination.
No hidden or recurring monthly app fees!
• Simple and intuitive user interface.
• Auto track mileage in the background, as you drive (requires device to have GPS enabled)*.
• Sort by date, purpose, and/or vehicle.
• Easy to read summaries.
• Add additional expenses such as tolls & ferries.
• Export database as HTML or CVS.
• Rate book for quick mileage rate reference.
• iOS Device to device database transfer.
• Designed for iOS 11.
• Designed for both iPhone and iPad.
• Dropbox support
• Apple Watch support!
*Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent. Easy to understand & use. Has all information needed for each trip for end of year information. Car used, where, why, miles driven & all expenses totaled related to ea trip.
Please don't change a thing.
Easy to use, very intuitive
Easy and straight forward to use. Keeps track of all things I need for my mileage log. Has never let me down!!!! Love the new watch interface and Dropbox option!
Mileage Expense Log PRO
The app works fine but the Update in the Apple store to update to the 2018 rate book doesn’t work and there’s no way to contact the developer from the app or from the store. I’m hoping this bad review will get his attention!
- Michael Chu
- 28.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Michael Chu
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Entries $3.99
- Unlock All Features $9.99
- Rate book $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.