Mileage Log Book
By Driversnote ApS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your Intelligent Mileage Logbook: Automatically track your trips, and we'll make the proper documentation for your mileage claim. The Driversnote App is for employees, employers as well as self-employed, and can be used to document both private and business trips according to the tax authorities' requirements.
▶ LOG TRIPS WITH YOUR IPHONE
- Push start and stop, then we’ll register the trip automatically by GPS.
- Both reimbursement, distances and odometer readings are calculated automatically, so you don’t have to.
- Start and stop addresses are automatically logged, and you can add company names with ease.
- Possibility to edit or add trips at any time.
- Possibility to have multiple cars and workplaces.
▶ COMPLY WITH THE TAX AUTHORITIES REQUIREMENTS
- Easy to categorize your trips as business or private.
- Generates a complete mileage documentation that comply with the tax authorities' requirements.
- Always up-to-date with the mileage rates set by the tax authorities.
- Option to attach a comment on the trip
- If you need odometer readings, you can easily add them. You decide how often you do it, then we do all the math in between.
▶ 100% AUTOMATIC START & STOP
- Place an iBeacon in your car, and the App will start and stop by itself, every time you enter or leave your vehicle. Now you can leave your phone in your pocket.
- You will get a free iBeacon when you sign up for a Basic Subscription.
▶ YOUR COMPLETE MILEAGE LOG IS ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE
- All your registered trips are saved on our servers automatically, always available even if you lose your phone.
- Your complete mileage documentation is always ready for you online, and you can easily print or download it as a PDF.
- If you have questions or feedback please contact us at tel. (+45) 71 99 37 54 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do use the GPS in the background when logging a trip, and continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.2.23
Fix of an annoying little bug
Love the ease of use!
This app is very easy to use and very user friendly. I have a couple questions though. When manually adding previous trips, is there an option to make roundtrips rather than one way? Also for manually added trips, is there an option to choose which path is taken to and from the destination? When I put Start and End locations for previous trips, the path is already predefined and it seems that there is no way to change the pathway. Is there a way to change these settings? If so, let me know! If not, they would be great features in an update! Still rated with 5 stars because I like it a lot better than other mileage tracker apps; the best one I've used!
I have been checking out various tracking apps and many have way to many things to figure out. I just needed one that was very simple and tracked with ease. This app did just that. Of the ones I have explored, this works great...a simple "start" and "end" and if needed I can enter the destinations...which I not always need. The destinations I go to regularly, I can enter them in and it recognizes them. Simple enough to operate and detailed enough to get variations of need fulfilled. They hit the nail on the head with this app. Love it!
Wow I needed this app years ago as I have laboriously logged all my different types of miles (biz, med, charity, personal) in a book which was then manually calculated for my taxes. This app does it all for me. I am thrilled. I can choose which type of drive it is, make notes as to the purpose of the drive, add or remove add on trips and when done, it show me how much was deductible (.54 per mile) and provide a spreadsheet for my records. I can't rate this highly enough and can't believe it is free!!!