Mileage Tracker by Driversnote
By Driversnote ApS
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Your Intelligent Mileage Logbook: Automatically track your trips, and we'll make the proper documentation for your mileage claim. The Driversnote App is for employees, employers as well as self-employed, and can be used to document both private and business trips according to the tax authorities' requirements.
▶ LOG TRIPS WITH YOUR IPHONE
- Push start and stop, then we’ll register the trip automatically by GPS.
- Both reimbursement, distances and odometer readings are calculated automatically, so you don’t have to.
- Start and stop addresses are automatically logged, and you can add company names with ease.
- Possibility to edit or add trips at any time.
- Possibility to have multiple cars and workplaces.
▶ COMPLY WITH THE TAX AUTHORITIES REQUIREMENTS
- Easy to categorize your trips as business or private.
- Generates a complete mileage documentation that comply with the tax authorities' requirements.
- Always up-to-date with the mileage rates set by the tax authorities.
- Option to attach a comment on the trip
- If you need odometer readings, you can easily add them. You decide how often you do it, then we do all the math in between.
▶ 100% AUTOMATIC START & STOP
- Place an iBeacon in your car, and the App will start and stop by itself, every time you enter or leave your vehicle. Now you can leave your phone in your pocket.
- You will get a free iBeacon when you sign up for a Basic Subscription.
▶ YOUR COMPLETE MILEAGE LOG IS ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE
- All your registered trips are saved on our servers automatically, always available even if you lose your phone.
- Your complete mileage documentation is always ready for you online, and you can easily print or download it as a PDF.
- If you have questions or feedback please contact us at tel. (+45) 71 99 37 54 or email@example.com.
- We do use the GPS in the background when logging a trip, and continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.2.27
Bug fix for iOS 11 error that caused the app to fail when adding new vehicles and organisations or creating custom rates.
At the moment, the Driversnote app is going through a complete makeover. We will soon launch a big update with a new design and improved functionality.
Would you like to try it out before anyone else? We’re looking for beta-testers who want to help us test the new app; write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you an invite soon.
Great App, Amazing convenience, Superb Customer Care!
Because I am self employed and also do charity work, etc... I need to track my miles for various tax purposes. This app allows me to do that and create customizable pdf reports for my variety of uses. Even better, because I signed up for the standard plan (which is very reasonable and tax deductible) I also was mailed a free iBeacon that I place in my car which turns my app on and starts tracking my miles every time I drive. It was always a frustration to be halfway to an appointment and realize I hadn’t started my mileage tracker, now it does it for me!! Great customer service as well. I sent an email with a question (to headquarters in Denmark) and they respond in 8 minutes!!
I love this app because it tracks your miles effortlessly and lets you know if you come to a stop to log your miles. It asks for odometer reading which is great. It's free and no ads! I like how it maps out everywhere you've been and shows how much you'll be reimbursed for tax purposes. Tremendous app, highly recommended. It's very user friendly. Thank you!
Not worth the money.
Simply way over priced. The service constantly drops the ride mid journey. The odometer is often 100's of miles off within a few weeks of resetting (every-time) and the correction software costs an arm and a leg. A notebook and a pen is a better buy and more accurate than this app.