Put your mileage logbook on autopilot: Let your phone track your trips, and have your mileage documentation ready to hand-over at any time.
+250.000 trust us with their mileage logbook. Get started for free today!
▶ 1. TRACK: Record your trips on the go.
- Simply press start and let the app take care of the rest. Using your phone’s GPS, we record your trip from start to finish.
- Automatically tracking of all trips? Go a step further and never forget to log a trip again. With our auto tracking enabled all your trips will automatically be logged in the background. Just keep the phone in your pocket.
- Forgot a trip? No worries, you can always manually add a trip later on. Simply select where the trip started and ended and we’ll calculate the route.
▶ 2. CLASSIFY: Log who you visited & the purpose.
- Easy to categorize your trips as business or private.
- Start and stop addresses are automatically logged, and you can easily name the places. We’ll even suggest suggests companies nearby, so you simply chose who you visited.
- When returning to the same place the app automatically selects the previously used location
- Do you need to keep a mileage log for multiple vehicles or report mileage to more than one employer? No problem. You can easily segment your trips and reporting for different vehicles and workplaces.
▶ 3. REPORT: Easily submit your compliant logbook.
- Your mileage documentation is ready when you are. You’re only one click away from detailed reports available on mobile or desktop - downloadable as a PDF or Excel file, ready to hand over to your employer or accountant.
- The report contains the details required by your local tax authority (e.g. IRS), ready to be used as documentation for e.g. reimbursement claims or tax deductions.
- Do you need to log your car’s odometer? We’ve got you covered. You decide how often you log your odometer and we do all the math in between the trips. You can even set up the app to remind your daily, weekly or monthly.
▶ COUNTRY SUPPORT & MILEAGE RATES
- We primarily support the following countries: USA (IRS), Canada (CRA), Australia (ATO), United Kingdom (HMRC), Denmark, Sweden, and Finland. But our system is also used by many people in other countries.
- From the get-go, we’ll automatically calculate reimbursements based on the current mileage rates from your local tax authority (that we make sure to keep up-to-date).
- If you’d like, you can set your own custom reimbursement rates or choose not to calculate reimbursements at all.
▶ YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT
- All your data is secured on your online account, always available even if you lose your phone.
- You can easily manage everything from our website. From here you can access all your trips, manage your locations etc. and print reports or download them as PDF or Excel.
▶ AUTO TRACKING WITH IBEACON
- Place a Driversnote iBeacon in your car, and the app will automatically record all your trips in the background. You will never forget to log a trip again.
- We’ll send you an iBeacon for free, when you sign up for the annual basic subscription.
- When entering your car the phone detects the Driversnote iBeacon, and when you drive, it starts recording your trip. No need to open the app.
- When you leave your car, the app stops recording, and you get a notification letting you know that the trip was logged.
- If you have questions or feedback please contact us at tel. (+45) 71 99 37 54 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do use the GPS in the background when logging a trip, and continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This update includes optimizations to the way we find your nearby locations and addresses. Hopefully, you'll find it both faster and more accurate.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App, Amazing convenience, Superb Customer Care!
Because I am self employed and also do charity work, etc... I need to track my miles for various tax purposes. This app allows me to do that and create customizable pdf reports for my variety of uses. Even better, because I signed up for the standard plan (which is very reasonable and tax deductible) I also was mailed a free iBeacon that I place in my car which turns my app on and starts tracking my miles every time I drive. It was always a frustration to be halfway to an appointment and realize I hadn’t started my mileage tracker, now it does it for me!! Great customer service as well. I sent an email with a question (to headquarters in Denmark) and they respond in 8 minutes!!
Very rarely do I find an app that make me question how I lived life with out it. This is one of those few apps. I have to track mileage very carefully for a couple different work and personal needs. I am also very forgetful about remembering to make those notes. Now the magic just happens with the iBeacon.
I think the only person who may not be happy with the app is my boss. No longer any missing trips for the company that I have to eat the cost for!
Ease to use, good support, but bit expensive
The Developers did a great job, they kept the app interface so simple and neat, i always loved the concept “remove things which are not needed” i see that in this app.
I can track my movements easily.
A good response for the mail i sent them. They answered all my questions.
I am waiting for my IBeacon. 1-2 weeks is bit long though for delivering it
One suggestion would be that when we use a IBeacon it should pop up a dialogue box for keying in the notes and the selecting the type of trip after the end of trip. So that people don’t have to remember where they went while pulling out the report.
114$ is bit expensive, if they work on that they can get more users.
- Driversnote ApS
- 50.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Driversnote ApS
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.