Mileage Tracker from Driversnote
By Driversnote ApS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your Intelligent Mileage Logbook: Automatically track your trips, and we'll make the proper documentation for your mileage claim. The Driversnote App is for employees, employers as well as self-employed, and can be used to document both private and business trips according to the tax authorities' requirements.
▶ LOG TRIPS WITH YOUR IPHONE
- Push start and stop, then we’ll register the trip automatically by GPS.
- Both reimbursement, distances and odometer readings are calculated automatically, so you don’t have to.
- Start and stop addresses are automatically logged, and you can add company names with ease.
- Possibility to edit or add trips at any time.
- Possibility to have multiple cars and workplaces.
▶ COMPLY WITH THE TAX AUTHORITIES REQUIREMENTS
- Easy to categorize your trips as business or private.
- Generates a complete mileage documentation that comply with the tax authorities' requirements.
- Always up-to-date with the mileage rates set by the tax authorities.
- Option to attach a comment on the trip
- If you need odometer readings, you can easily add them. You decide how often you do it, then we do all the math in between.
▶ 100% AUTOMATIC START & STOP
- Place an iBeacon in your car, and the App will start and stop by itself, every time you enter or leave your vehicle. Now you can leave your phone in your pocket.
- You will get a free iBeacon when you sign up for a Basic Subscription.
▶ YOUR COMPLETE MILEAGE LOG IS ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE
- All your registered trips are saved on our servers automatically, always available even if you lose your phone.
- Your complete mileage documentation is always ready for you online, and you can easily print or download it as a PDF.
- If you have questions or feedback please contact us at tel. (+45) 71 99 37 54 or email@example.com.
- We do use the GPS in the background when logging a trip, and continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.2.25
While we're working on some really exciting big new features, this release is a small update. Quite simply, we've made a number of improvements in the way we guide people who suffered from the iOS keychain error. We've previously replaced the iOS Keychain with a more stable and secure solution (you might be asked to sign in again if you suffer from it).
As always, we're here to help! If you've come across a problem, want to provide feedback, or require support, you can get in touch by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you love tracking your mileage and claims your reimbursements using Driversnote, why not help us spread the word? Let people in similar situations know about our service – by leaving a glowing review. We would be extremely grateful.
Warning: Limited to 20 trips/month for free
I was enjoying using this app until I received an email stating that I had hit my limit of 20 trips per month. Nowhere in the description of the app do I see this limit stated. I understand the developer's need to monetize the product, I just don't like the deceptive way of not disclosing the limit until you have exceeded it. Otherwise I found the app to be very useful and that is why I am still giving it three stars.
Best free driving log utility
Easy to use, free, easy to customize. I tried a bunch of other driving log utilities. Deleted all the others and kept this one.
This is a very helpful app. It is easy to navigate and use.