MileBug - Mileage Log & Expenses for Tax Deduction
By Izatt International
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track your trips, increase your 2017 deduction!
MileBug is the reliable GPS mile tracker that makes it easy to track your trips and related expenses so you get the tax deduction you deserve.
• Hit #1 in Finance (U.S. - January 2017)
• “5 Apps Your Accountant is Begging You to Have in 2015″ - Smart Hustle Magazine
• Businessweek lists MileBug as 1 of 4 Tax Record Services (April 2013)
• "Milebug saves you time and money; and is a MUST have for any business owner." -- iReviewiPhoneApps
• Easily export drive reports to excel or spreadsheets using CSV forms
• Easily email your drive reports
• iTunes File Sharing - Save a drive data file to your computer. You can restore it to the same or new device even if your phone is lost or damaged.
• Over 280k downloads of MileBug & MileBug Lite
• Get $5.35 in deductions for every 10 business miles tracked in 2017.
• Save on battery life over other mile trackers that are constantly running
• No expensive monthly tracking fee
• Track trip related expenses for even more tax savings
• Full GPS path tracking (w/MAP DISPLAY)
• This GPS mile tracker drops a pin on the map view every 1/10 mile (approx). Edit the trip by dragging pins.
• Create custom categories for drive purposes
DEMO TRAINING VIDEO
FULL FEATURE LIST:
• Track miles/km for MULTIPLE businesses
• Track miles/km for MULTIPLE charities
• Track miles/km for "Medical" or even "Other"
• Create your own expense categories
• Tracks your trips using GPS (full path on map)
• Data backup via iTunes File Sharing
• INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT: km/miles, custom rates, etc.
• Use Frequent Trips to save time
• Setup multiple vehicles...and name them!
• Custom Field per Trip, sortable in reports (e.g. client, project, etc)
• Odometer screen updates when changing vehicles
• Automatically opens to Edit for incomplete trip
• Designed to be IRS compliant
• Setup frequent destinations and purposes for easy use later
• Easily edit/delete/reorder Presets (see blog for more info: milebug.com)
• Email HTML and Excel-friendly (CSV) reports
• Define date range of each report
• See report totals by business and vehicle
• Presets allow for trip recording with simple finger taps
• Clear Trips List when you want a fresh start
• See the deduction amount for each trip
• Incomplete trip badge on home screen icon
• Intuitive native iPhone/iPad interface
• Choose start screen in Settings
• How few miles will it take you to pay for MileBug?
SEE OUR BLOG: www.milebug.com (leave comments!)
"MileBug is a mileage tracker for your iPhone or iPod Touch that makes it super easy to. . .track your mileage. This is great if you need to report your mileage to your boss. . .the [IRS]. . .or for any personal reasons." -- App Store Apps
"Milebug saves you time and money; and is a MUST have for any business owner." -- iReviewiPhoneApps
IRS tax deduction rates are 53.5 cents/mile for 2017! Take advantage of these rates by keeping track of the miles you drive for your businesses, for charities, or for personal medical reasons. With MileBug, it’s never been easier to make a trip log!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Cellular data plan or WiFi required for proper use of GPS
What's New in Version 3.3.5
All sort options now work for Origins, Destinations, Purposes, and Vehicles.
Works exactly as I expected and needed
I'm very pleased with this app. The fact that I can support multiple schedule Cs, as well as other deductions for charity, and track miles in multiple family or employer vehicles is precisely what I needed. There are other apps that start tracking as soon as you're moving but reviews indicate that stops along the way, even just in heavy traffic, sometimes break up a trip into separate ones. I do have to remember to start the trip, but I do it right after I set up mapping to get me there, anyway! I mostly just enter mileage manually, though, because there are places where GPS was not reliably capturing my trips.
For years I have used "mobile mileage" and loved it, until I was unable to export my data. I purchased a new tablet and thought I would give Mile Bug a try. After using it for a month I grew to love the list method of selecting all your fill in categories. It saved me a lot of typing and time. I would recommend it to anyone who travels daily to the same locations for a time and then new locations on and on.I reviewed many other apps and found a lot of frill and thing I didn't need. Mile Bug is simple straight forward trip logging with no un wanted fluff. The reports are also well done and professionally looking. Got it? Get it! Good.
Best app purchase ever!
This is a really great app that saves a lot of time! And where I might not always remember to write mileage down, my phone is always in my hands, and somehow I never forget to use this awesome app! It makes keeping track of business mileage a breeze. I especially like the fact that it will track for more than one vehicle, and more than one business. Best $2.99 I've spent on apps so far!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Mar 10, 2017
- Version: 3.3.5
- Size: 22.3 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Jason Izatt
- © 2008-2017 Izatt International
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- MileBug Cloud Storage$1.99