MileBug - Mileage Log & Expense Tracker for Tax Deduction
By Izatt International
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track your trips, increase your 2016 deduction!
MileBug is the reliable GPS mile tracker that makes it easy to track your trips and related expenses so you get the tax deduction you deserve.
• “5 Apps Your Accountant is Begging You to Have in 2015″ - Smart Hustle Magazine
• Hit #1 in Finance (U.S. - July 2015)
• Businessweek lists MileBug as 1 of 4 Tax Record Services (April 2013)
• "Milebug saves you time and money; and is a MUST have for any business owner." -- iReviewiPhoneApps
• Easily export drive reports to excel or spreadsheets using CSV forms
• Easily email your drive reports
• Milebug CLOUD keeps all of your drive data safe even if your phone is lost (in-app purchase)
• iTunes File Sharing - Save a drive data file to your computer. You can restore it to the same or new device even if your phone is lost or damaged.
• Over 280k downloads of MileBug & MileBug Lite and over 6 years of reliable service.
• Get $5.40 in deductions for every 10 business miles tracked in 2016.
• Save on battery life over other mile trackers that are constantly running
• No expensive monthly tracking fee
• Track trip related expenses for even more tax savings
• Full GPS path tracking (w/MAP DISPLAY)
• This GPS mile tracker drops a pin on the map view every 1/10 mile (approx). Edit the trip by dragging pins.
• Create custom categories for drive purposes
DEMO TRAINING VIDEO
FULL FEATURE LIST:
• Track miles/km for MULTIPLE businesses
• Track miles/km for MULTIPLE charities
• Track miles/km for "Medical" or even "Other"
• Create your own expense categories
• Tracks your trips using GPS (full path on map)
• MileBug Cloud data backup and cross-device syncing (In-App Purchase)
• Data backup via iTunes File Sharing
• INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT: km/miles, custom rates, etc.
• Use Frequent Trips to save time
• Setup multiple vehicles...and name them!
• Custom Field per Trip, sortable in reports (e.g. client, project, etc)
• Odometer screen updates when changing vehicles
• Automatically opens to Edit for incomplete trip
• Designed to be IRS compliant
• Setup frequent destinations and purposes for easy use later
• Easily edit/delete/reorder Presets (see blog for more info: milebug.com)
• Email HTML and Excel-friendly (CSV) reports
• Define date range of each report
• See report totals by business and vehicle
• Presets allow for trip recording with simple finger taps
• Clear Trips List when you want a fresh start
• See the deduction amount for each trip
• Incomplete trip badge on home screen icon
• Intuitive native iPhone/iPad interface
• Choose start screen in Settings
• How few miles will it take you to pay for MileBug?
SEE OUR BLOG: www.milebug.com (leave comments!)
"MileBug is a mileage tracker for your iPhone or iPod Touch that makes it super easy to. . .track your mileage. This is great if you need to report your mileage to your boss. . .the [IRS]. . .or for any personal reasons." -- App Store Apps
"Milebug saves you time and money; and is a MUST have for any business owner." -- iReviewiPhoneApps
IRS tax deduction rates are 54 cents/mile for 2016! Take advantage of these rates by keeping track of the miles you drive for your businesses, for charities, or for personal medical reasons. With MileBug, it’s never been easier to make a trip log!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Cellular data plan or WiFi required for proper use of GPS
What's New in Version 3.2
1) 2016 IRS Tax Rates are here!
2) "Type to Search" for Origin/Destination to quickly find an entry in your list.
3) Less scrolling to enter a Trip
4) Cloud storage improvements
As always, please make a backup before upgrading, just to be safe! :-)
Bug is Buggy
The gps feature is what caught my attention. I'm sure if it didn't crash it would work great. It asks you to save the information before using the gps feature, done. Every time I go to look at the map, the whole app crashes deleting all of the gps data, even after hitting the save button before hand. Extremely frustrating having to deal with this mess instead of your business. If you try to adjust a pin because your data was lost; Crash! This is all after multiple restarts, hard restarts, and reinstalls, running iPhone 5s. Developers: this is a five star app if you would fix these bugs that make the app useless to me. I'll be waiting, using my notebook and pencil...
This does exactly what I need for it to do! I used to keep my mileage in a little notebook, but sometimes I would take my wife's car. I would end up with little scraps of paper everywhere! This app is on my phone which is always with me no matter what car I'm driving.
An earlier edition of this app put a red number on its icon on the main screen when the info wasn't complete. I wish the newer updates kept that feature. It was nice to be reminded that I hadn't finalized the last trip I made.
Enter miles and get numbers at the end of year
Great for me to track business, personal, and medical use. I'm driving a company vehicle and it's important to track the miles for business and personal use. This app is exactly what I need. Put miles in before and after the trip. It keeps records. At the end of year just save it for tax and get the number of total business. Easy, neat, and legal.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jan 08, 2016
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 9.7 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Jason Izatt
- © 2008-2015 Izatt International
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- MileBug Cloud Storage$1.99