MileIQ - Mile Tracker & Mileage Log for Tax Deduction
By Mobile Data Labs Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MileIQ uses smart drive-detection technology to automatically log your drives and calculate their value. You get the reimbursement or deduction you deserve with a minimum amount of effort.
TURN YOUR MILES INTO MONEY IN 2015
IRS deduction rates are 0.575c per qualifying mile in 2015! Don't miss out on miles you could be claiming for business, charity or medical drives. Confidently submit your tax return or expense report with MileIQ.
MILEIQ WORKS FOR YOU BY:
• Detecting your drives and logging them automatically.
• Calculating drive distances and value.
• Syncing drive data securely to the cloud.
• Capturing drives in miles or kilometers (m or km).
• Storing your complete drive history.
• Sending you regular drive reports.
WHILE GIVING YOU COMPLETE CONTROL TO:
• Classify drives with a single swipe.
• Set work hours to auto-classify your personal drives.
• Create custom categories to define your drive purposes.
• Add parking, tolls, vehicle information and notes.
• Create or edit drives on mobile or web.
• Export data to FreshBooks, Concur, CSV or PDF.
• Pause drive tracking as needed.
• Manage your personal fleet of vehicles.
40 FREE DRIVES EVERY MONTH
MileIQ is free for your first 40 drives every month, forever. Upgrade to unlimited drives for $5.99/month or $59.99/year.
*** An 11 mile business drive earns you $6.16 in deductions, more than the cost of MileIQ Unlimited Drives for one month. ***
*** Your MileIQ subscription can be reimbursed or deducted as an expense in preparation of your taxes ***
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. MileIQ has been designed to limit iOS GPS usage and as a result uses a nominal amount of battery power.
We’d love to hear from you:
• Website: http://www.mileiq.com
• Twitter: twitter.com/mileiq
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/mileiq
• Email: email@example.com
• Phone: +1 (415) 692-4481 (9 a.m.-5 p.m. Pacific, Monday through Friday)
What's New in Version 1.3.11
+ Fixes a crash when viewing an article in FAQ and Feedback.
+ Minor stability improvements and enhancements.
We really appreciate your feedback and App Store reviews. If you have questions or there's something you're not sure about please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We've also created a page to address common concerns or misunderstandings - https://www.mileiq.com/appstorefaq
It's really the best app in it's class! In fact, the only.
This is truly the ultimate tool for all of us out there who's looking to get our money back!
I have been using it for over a year now, and I can say it is worth every single penny I spent on it.
1. First thing first: after short setup, this app doesn't require much attention. In fact, it only takes about 10 seconds each day to classify your drives.
2. BESIDES classifying between Business and Personal, it lets you specify between even more categories within Business or Personal. For example, one would classify drive like: Groceries in Personal, not JUST Personal.
3. Automatically registers when you're driving, also registers Date, Time, City.
P.S. One of the uses of this software I've had is when trying to prove then you've been somewhere. Simply show the screen of your phone - program can't lie.
4. Easy-to-manage online access with options to: (!) Annual export or Monthly export in CSV File, which is then easily editable in Microsoft Excel, Apple Numbers, or Google Docs. There's is also option for PDF file.
5. It even shows you the graph of how many business drives over personal drives you have had. The graph can be shown by Day, Week, or Month.
Overall I'm highly satisfied with this piece of software and would recommend it to anyone out there doing they're own business.
Downloaded it last night and used it this morning. I am a courier and drive all day so i thought this might help me keep track. I have an IPhone 5S and just log everything into the Notes App. The first few worked ok, but when my batter started getting low, i plugged it in and from that moment on, it didn't log anything. I unplugged it and it started working again, but i don't know if it picked up the ones while it was plugged in. Also, i wish it would have a place that would keep track of your miles on your vehicle. Like at the beginning of the day, you type in your miles and it keeps track by all the miles you drive and updates your miles as you go so i could be sure it was working. Also, little reminders to get your oil changed or tires rotated would be nice. Will try it a few more days to see, if it doesn't work while plugged into charger, I'll have to delete it.
Seamless so far!!!
I've only been using this app for 1 month. I will review it again after next tax season when I see how easily it is to use with taxes! For now though it has been flawless, easy to learn, easy to use design and runs quietly in the backround! Never notice eating any data! Went for the 1yr subscription as part of my job, (landscaping) I drive many miles and will easily make my money back on taxes! And much easier then keeping a paper log in all my vehicles. The ability to add many vehicles and specific reasons for each trip is awesome! If you're looking for a mileage app, this is THE ONE!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 28, 2015
- Version: 1.3.11
- Size: 26.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mobile Data Labs Inc.
- © Mobile Data Labs 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- MileIQ Mileage Tracker$5.99
- MileIQ Mileage Tracker$59.99