Mile Logger automatically logs your drives when you start driving.
Mile Logger is totally free and have no feature limitation.
You can share your location with your friends, family members or anyone who care about you.
• Detect your drives and logging them automatically.
• Classify drives with a single swipe.
• Merge multiple drives.
• Calculate drive distances.
• Capture drives in miles or kilometers (m or km).
• Store your complete drive history.
• Add parking, tolls, vehicle information and notes.
• Create or edit drives as needed.
• Export data to CSV by email.
Battery consumption disclaimer
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. MileLogger is designed to limit iOS GPS usage by reading GPS data only when location is significantly changed. As a result MileLogger has minimal battery usage impact. After test
of a few month, MileLogger consumes only 1-2% of battery in 24 hours which is far lower than similar products.
Removed popup ads and fixed position ads
Ratings and Reviews
Not easy to use
I used to use another miles app (until it stopped working and wouldn’t even open anymore); this app is noticeably less functional.
It doesn’t seem to track my logs correctly and it’s difficult to edit; the swipe motion is hard to use and it keeps choosing “personal” when I’m trying to choose “edit” so now I also have to change the classification as well (several times because once i try to go into “edit” again, it just chooses “personal” again)
And it’s difficult to see my notes; I have to go into edit just to see my notes. Wish there was a way to see your notes easily, instead of 1 by 1. And I can’t even see the notes I’m typing as I’m typing; I have to click “done” which closes the page and now I have to swipe back in just to see what I just typed).
I am self-employed and need to log all my business-related trips; I like how you don’t need to remember to turn on/off, but this app feels unreliable so I might as well hand-write my logs. I like that it’s free unlimited features because I don’t drive enough to make purchasing an app worth it, so I’m hoping they can fix these bugs.
Great at first but lost trips?
I was completely happy with this app until a month ago. I work freelance and need to track my business drives, I was able to do just that and i had a lot of confidence in MliLogger. Then all of a sudden a bunch of trips didn't get logged, then they appeared all of a sudden a few weeks later. A month after that a bunch of drives never got logged and I don't have any idea what happened. It's annoying because I was driving for work a lot that time and hadn't checked in the app for a while. When I had an off day I checked in to log my drives and nothing was there. They still have never come up. New drives are being recorded now but I think I'll have to switch unless this issue gets resolved.
Option to manually enter trips.
I wish there was an option to input missed/list trips manually. I drive up to 6 hours a day to see different clients and nothing is more frustrating then to have some trips logged and others not with no way to input the missed trips. I’d say as far as logging trips, it’s been pretty hit or miss, maybe actually logging 75% at best. I like that I don’t need to login like other similar apps, but I wish there was more consistency or at least an option to put in those missing trips so I’m not stuck tracking in separate places. I’ve been using this for over 3 months and this is what I’ve noticed.
- Dajax LLC
- 10.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © W. Tang
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.