MileTracker is the easiest and most feature rich app to track your mileage & driving expenses. Get ready for 2018 and start saving money now!
MileTracker allows you to track mileage the way YOU want offering several different methods. Then when tax time arrives or expense reports are needed, you can easily create beautiful reports (accountants love our reports too).
MileTracker is finely tuned, exceptionally reliable and has been a top app helping users track their mileage since 2010
Be sure to read the "What's New" listing all the improvements made recently
WHY MileTracker IS BETTER
* Elegant user interface
* The most powerful and flexible Reporting features available
* Offers considerably more features than other mileage tracking apps
* Quick and easy on-screen filtering to view your tracked data
* Organize your entries into Logs for maximum ease
* Distinguish between Personal and Business
EASE OF USE
* The MOST extensive set of preferences available allowing you to customize the app and truly make it your own
* Hide fields you do not use for concise entry forms
* Remembers frequently used choices
* Quick menu with list of frequent trips for super fast entry
* Track mileage the way you want:
1. LIVE mileage tracking - the app will track your every move via GPS. This feature requires you to tell the app when you start and stop. (optional AutoTrack add-on is available for fully automatic tracking - see below).
2. Enter Start/Stop odometer reading
3. Enter the start address and end address-the app will determine the travel distance
* If using odometer, remembers last stop mileage and pre-fills start for next entry
* Mark an entry as round trip to double the distance
* Supports Multiple Vehicles
* Miles or Km
* Customizable mileage allowance
* Track Fuel, Tolls and Parking expenses
* On-screen sort and filter to see totals for each type of expense
* Take photos of receipts
* Crop images easily
* IRS compliant reporting
* The most flexible and powerful reporting available
* On-screen preview
* Choose the attractive PDF format or CSV for importing into Excel
* Email your reports and photo receipts
* Export your reports to iCloud or directly to your desktop via wi-fi
* Accountants LOVE our templates because they provide all the key information needed
* Sort entries by Date, Category or Client
* Extensive on-screen filtering to find out exactly what you need to know
* Filter by Date, Client, Merchant, Reimbursable and MUCH more
BACKUP AND SAFE KEEPING
* Backup your data to iCloud or directly to your computer via a Wi-Fi connection
* Set backup to “Automatic” when using iCloud so your data is always safe
* Ability to set password to access app or use Touch ID
* App offers an optional subscription to AutoTrack, a feature that will automatically track your drives. No need to start or stop tracking. All you need to do is carry your device with you. The app does that all for you. Each subscription includes a FREE one-month trial period
Demo Video on AutoTrack at: tinyurl.com/MileTracker
* Payment charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
* Automatic renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
* Create your own templates for PDF reports to match your company's requirements
* Backup and Export to Dropbox
* Keep all of your iOS devices in sync via iCloud or Dropbox
* Location Awareness will pre-fill start location and prompt stop location if you are near one of your frequent locations
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Questions/comments? Just choose the Email the Author link in the Prefs screen in the app
*** New in Version 10.40 *** (Aug 2018)
* Fixed issue with support for "Nearby" list
* Several bug fixes reported by customers (thank you!)
* Various User Interface improvements
IF you have a question, some feedback or any problem at all, go into the Prefs screen and tap the Email the Author link. You will get a response within 24 hours or less.
*** New in version 10.20 *** (Mar 2018)
* Various bug fixes
* Dropped "pro" from app name
* Resolved issues with optional AutoTrack feature
*** New in version 10.10 *** (Jan 2018)
* iOS 11 compatible
* New support for iPhone X screen
* Support for Today's Widget. Shows details of last entry added
* Support for app Shortcuts "Quick Actions" for those with devices with 3D Touch. Touch hard on the MileTracker icon in the the app laucher to see a list of available shortcuts
* Minor user interface improvements throughout app
* bug fixes
*** New in version 10.00 *** (Jun 2017)
* Improvements to user interface THROUGHOUT app.
* Easier now to create a report that includes entries from all logs (available when you set the date filter within the Email/Export screen).
* Additional filter options on screen and when creating reports.
* Major enhancements to optional AutoTrack feature.
* Various bug fixes.
** New in version 9.91 ** (Oct 2016)
* When saving a Toll, Fuel or Parking entry it will show in the Merchant screen a list of nearby merchants from a worldwide database of stores and companies.
* When using the optional AutoTrack feature, when approving a drive, it will show a list of nearby stores and companies when assigning a Nickname for that location.
* Bug fixes.
** New in version 9.90 ** (Sep 2016)
* Improvements to optional Device Sync feature.
* Nice enhancements to optional AutoTrack feature. Choose to just record city and state rather than street, city and state. Autofill odometer readings for those required to include odometer values.
* Those who have tried AutoTrack in the past will get another two days to try again automatically.
* Improved Description selection screen. Can now choose from list as always but can also tap "append" button for an item to append that item to existing entered items.
* Enhanced PDF report features including the ability to choose an image of their signature to include in the footer of the report.
* Additional sort and filter options.
* User Interface improvements.
* Bug fixes.
** New in version 9.80 ** (May 2016)
* Apple Watch support for both LIVE Tracking feature and optional AutoTrack feature.
* Huge improvements to optional AutoTrack feature. REALLY !!
* Fixes issue when attempting to restore an existing subscription on a new device.
* Exposes backups and exports sent to iCloud in your iCloud Drive account and iCloud.com
* Added support for "Quarterly" reports.
* Now can save on-screen filters as "relative dates", so if you create a "Last Week" filter it will always filter the last week based on the day you are creating the report.
* User interface changes to choosing date range when creating reports
* User Interface improvements
* Bug fixes
IF your suggestion did not make it in to this release, please email us again if you feel strongly about a certain feature and we will revisit it for possible inclusion into the next release.
ALSO, do not forget to post a new review or update an existing one. Reviews help new potential customers see how the app is working for you. New users of MileTracker allow us to futher invest in the app and release more free updates.
IF, you encounter an issue, PLEASE do NOT post a review right away but instead please give us the opportunity to resolve the problem. We have seen most every issue and likely have an easy solution. So first email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or go into the Prefs screen inside of MileTracker and tap the "Email the Author" link.
Thank you for making MileTracker a top choice among mileage tracking apps.
Ratings and Reviews
iPhone X performance is very good
I’ve been using this app for a long time now and have concluded that the problems experienced were due almost exclusively to Apple’s deliberate “scam” slowing of performance of my old iPhone 6 and not to this app. In early January, 2017, I replaced it with an iPhone X, and problems have almost disappeared. Since the replacement, I’ve been watching how well this app has worked compared to the “better known competitor” to which I had subscribed in search of better accuracy and reliability.
I’ve concluded that this app is now actually better, more reliable, and more convenient than the other app, so to my surprise, I will be renewing my subscription to automatic tracking with this app and dropping my subscription to the other app.
This app works very nicely without requiring the involvement of a computer to see what has been recorded.
Waiting To Learn More
It was a bad time for the app to ask me to rate it. I'll start with one star until I find that I am the problem, not the app. It is irritating that on occasion I open the program and I don't see data I've previously entered. I can't find it. Other times, for reasons I don't understand, the data is present. There may be a simple answer to my problem, but I would simply prefer that the data appear when I open the app.
Another annoying thing is preparing reports from data I've entered. I own rental properties and , in one case, I must keep travel expenses separate for two condo units within a single development complex. I haven't found the reports flexible enough to handle this problem.
As I've said, perhaps I am the problem, not the app. But, unless I can find myself far more satisfied with the app than I am at the present time, I will delete the app and search for what I consider a better one that meets my needs with fewer problems.
Hi, I read your review today and I think all can be resolved with a simple phone call. I can give you a quick tour of how the app works. The unique feature is the concept of Logs. Logs are simply folders which help you organize your entries. As for the reports, the app is one of the most flexible and feature-rich. I can help you with this via email or if you wish via a phone call. Since we are not provided contact information for you it will be up to you to reach out and provide us with your contact information. Just tap the "Email the Author" link within the Prefs screen within MileTracker.
Works most of the time
I've been using it for about 3 years now and paying monthly for the GPS "drive" tracking and am mostly pleased except for a few annoying problems.
1. It will just quit auto tracking some time over the weekend without me knowing and I have lost several trips and sometimes hundreds of miles since I last checked "Drives" to make sure it is still tracking.
2. It has no way for you to tell it to end one drive at this location and start another drive so if you go to the bank on business and then go thru Sonic for personal, it just sees the whole trip as one unit since you didn't get out and walk around or go in a store.
3. The order that it lists your days drives isn't chronological, it depends on whether the log entry came from "drives" or from New or from Connecting leg, etc. so it's hard to look at a day and see if you got all the days trips.
4.Organizing your frequently used destinations has gotten better as it appears to be bringing the last ones used to the top of the list which helps when tagging drives but editing that list is still not simple.
It has improved since earlier versions and I like that it will find nearby businesses as suggested destinations for your drives. That's a real time saver.
I hope to see it continue to improve in future versions.
- Silverware Software, LLC
- 28.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2011-2018 Silverware Software
- In-App Purchases
- AutoTrack Subscription $3.99
- Location Awareness $0.99
- Device Syncing $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.