MileTracker - Mileage Tracker and Reporting
By Silverware Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MileTracker is the easiest and most feature rich app to track your mileage & driving expenses. Data can be exported to create custom expense reports. Start saving money now!
MileTracker allows you to track mileage the way YOU want, offering several different methods. It is incredibly versatile!
When tax time arrives or expense reports are needed, creating beautiful & customizable reports is a snap.
Watch our Demo Video: http://tinyurl.com/LiveMileageTracking
WHY MileTracker IS BETTER
* Elegant user interface
* The most powerful and flexible Reporting features available
* Offers considerably more features than other mileage tracking apps
* Quick and easy on-screen filtering to maximize your tracked data
* Organize your entries into Logs for maximum ease
* Distinguish between Personal and Business entries
EASE OF USE
* Completely customize your app and make it your own
* Hide fields you do not use for concise entry forms
* Remembers frequently used choices
* Quick menu with list of frequent trips for super fast entry
* Track mileage the way you want:
1. LIVE mileage tracking - the app will track your every move via GPS
2. Enter Start/Stop odometer reading
3. Enter the start address and end address-the app will determine the travel distance
* If using odometer, remembers last stop mileage and pre-fills start for next entry.
* Mark an entry as round trip to double the distance
* Supports Multiple Vehicles
* Miles or Kilometers
* Indicate if reimbursable
* Customizable mileage allowance
* Track Fuel, Tolls and Parking expenses
* On-screen sorting and filter to see totals for each type of expense
* Save photos of your receipts
* Capture multiple images per entry
* Crop images easily
* Zoom and scroll images
* Geotagging of photo receipts
* IRS compliant reporting
* The most flexible and powerful reporting available
* On-screen preview
* Include photo receipts
* Choose the attractive PDF format or CSV for importing into Excel
* Email your reports and photo receipts
* Export your reports to Dropbox, Box or directly to your Mac or PC via a wi-fi connection
* Include photo receipt images in the same file as the PDF report
* Accountants love our templates because they provide all the key information needed
* The MOST extensive set of preferences available
* Show those fields you wish to use and hide those you do not need
* Sort entries by “Date,” “Category” or “Client”
* Extensive on-screen filtering to find out exactly what you need to know
* Filter by Date, Client, Merchant, Reimbursable and MUCH more
* Ability to email database settings to others in your company (without sending your entries)
BACKUP AND SAFE KEEPING
* Backup your data to iCloud, Dropbox, Box or directly to your computer via a Wi-Fi connection
* Set backup to “Automatic” when using iCloud so your data is always safe
* Ability to set password to access app
* App offers an optional subscription to AutoTrack, a feature that will automatically track your drives. No need to start or stop tracking. All you need to do is carry your device with you. The app does that all for you. Subscriptions are available monthly or yearly. Each subscription includes a free one-month trial period. The monthly subscription is $3.99 a month and the yearly subscription is $39.99 a year. Each subscription will auto-renew until cancelled.
Watch our Demo Video on AutoTrack at: http://tinyurl.com/MileTracker
* Create your own templates for PDF reports to match your company's requirements
* Keep all of your iOS devices in sync via iCloud or Dropbox
* Location Awareness will pre-fill start location and prompt stop location if you are near one of your frequent locations.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Questions/comments? For a fast reply, email us at: email@example.com
What's New in Version 9.91
** New in version 9.91 **
* When saving a Toll, Fuel or Parking entry it will show in the Merchant screen a list of nearby merchants from a worldwide database of stores and companies.
* When using the optional AutoTrack feature, when approving a drive, it will show a list of nearby stores and companies when assigning a Nickname for that location.
* Bug fixes.
** New in version 9.90 **
* iOS 10 ready.
IMPORTANT: If you use the optional Device Sync feature, be sure to update all your devices with this new version.
* Now requires at least iOS 8.
* Improvements to optional Device Sync feature.
* Nice enhancements to optional AutoTrack feature. Choose to just record city and state rather than street, city and state. Autofill odometer readings for those required to include odometer values.
* Those who have tried AutoTrack in the past will get another two days to try again automatically.
* Improved Description selection screen. Can now choose from list as always but can also tap "append" button for an item to append that item to existing entered items.
* Support to use Date Wheel instead of Calendar picker for those in need of Voice Over support.
* Enhanced PDF report features including the ability to choose an image of their signature to include in the footer of the report.
* Additional sort and filter options.
* Various User Interface improvements.
* Bug fixes.
** New in version 9.80 **
* Apple Watch support for both LIVE Tracking feature and optional AutoTrack feature.
* Huge improvements to optional AutoTrack feature. REALLY !!
* Fixes issue when attempting to restore an existing subscription on a new device.
PLEASE issue the Restore In-App Purchases & Subscription option in the Prefs screen if you encounter this issue.
* Exposes backups and exports sent to iCloud in your iCloud Drive account and iCloud.com
* Added support for "Quarterly" reports.
* Now can save on-screen filters as "relative dates", so if you create a "Last Week" filter it will always filter the last week based on the day you are creating the report.
* Adds the ability to sort CSV reports by Project field.
* User interface changes to choosing date range when creating reports.
* For the optional AutoTrack feature, if a special name of a location is available (like the name of a Mall), it will be shown in the address.
* Numerous User Interface improvements throughout the app.
* Bug fixes.
Thanks to all the excellent suggestions we received.
IF your suggestion did not make it in to this release, please email us again if you feel strongly about a certain feature and we will revisit it for possible inclusion into the next release.
ALSO, do not forget to post a new review or update an existing one. Every time we release a new version, that version has no reviews associated with it. It is only through your support by posting reviews can we attract new users. New users allow us to further invest in the app and release these great new free updates.
IF, you encounter an issue, do NOT post a review right away but instead please give us the opportunity to resolve the problem. We have seen most every issue and likely have an easy solution. So first email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or go into the Prefs screen inside of MileTracker and tap the "Email the Author" link.
Thank you for making MileTracker a top choice among mileage tracking apps.
Useful, but needs tweaking
I've been using this app to track mileage for the last 8 months, and I like the intuitive interface. I'm going into my entries now to add additional detail and the from/to feature is a bit wonky, especially when specifying roundtrip/one way--it changes my total mileage without a prompt. (I did change prompts in settings, but didn't expect the app to cut mileage in half when specifying from/to after-the-fact in a roundtrip context.) I have yet to use other features, which is why I can only give it three stars for now. I need to go through a full tax season to see how flexible and easy it is to import and sort mileage for different trips. I looked at 2-3 other apps and found this UI to be more delightful and friendly than others, which is why I've been using it so far.
Best App on the iPad
This app for me is the best app I have on my iPad. It is perfect for keeping track of my daily mileage, and allows for quick and simple input of all details for each business trip, including map that calculates mileage for either one-way/round trip, client name, purpose, etc. Every field allows you to save your entry as a frequent item, enabling you to use entries repetitively on subsequent trips. Almost every field is customizable. Generating reports is simple and quick in PDF or csv format. I highly recommend this app. I wish they all were this flexible.
Best I've seen
Fantastic app for my use. Actually has many more features than I need. I find it easy to send myself reports and print them for my accountant at tax time.
I tried 2 or 3 mileage apps previous to MileTracker. They all paled in comparison and I promptly trashed them.
The few times that I have had questions on how to do specific things, Scott was always right there with a timely answer. He's even taken my entire file and updated the mileage allowance when I needed that taken care of.
Nothing but good things to say about this app and the support behind it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 02, 2016
- Version: 9.91
- Size: 14.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Silverware Software, LLC
- ©2011-2016 Silverware Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- AutoTrack Subscription$3.99
- Location Awareness$0.99
- Device Syncing$1.99
- Dropbox Support$0.99
- AutoTrack Subscription$39.99
- Ultimate Custom Reports$2.99