The app Milk Time lets you easily track “nursing,” “milk,” “milking,”
“diaper changes,” and “sleep.”
Siri shortcut is supported from version 2.2.
You can start the timer with only your voice without touching your iPhone.
From version 2.0, we support data sharing.
You can share your data with your family by using Google accounts.
To share your data, share your Google account and password with those who you want to share your data with.
Please follow the steps below to start sharing your data.
For existing users:
Settings screen -> Synchronize data -> Tap ”Account“ -> Login
For new users:
Start screen -> Tap "Start with a Google account" -> Login
We interviewed mothers who are in the middle of raising children, and
actualized the features they wanted.
When a baby begins to nurse soon after birth, it’s easy and simple to
make a record log.
We have set it up so that you can see daily logs, and get a sense of a
baby’s lifestyle cycle at a glance.
An alarm will sound at the next nursing time so you don’t forget.
While nursing, a timer will let you know when to switch from left to right.
This app’s features:
* Easily track nursing, milk, milking, diaper changes, and sleep.
* With the widget, launch the app quickly! You can start
nursing in an instant.
* After a set time, an alarm will sound for nursing, milk, and milking.
* Timer will let you know during nursing when to switch from left to right.
* Support backup and restore your data by using Google drive.
These sorts of users should try Milk Time:
* People who want to easily track nursing and milk.
* People who want to be notified at next nursing time with an alarm.
* People who want to know their baby’s next nursing time and nursing intervals.
* People who want timer functions during nursing,
* People who want an easy-to-use-app.
* The note supports items listed below.
· Breast Feeding
· Milk (milking breast milk)
· Baby Food
· Body Temperature
· Other notes
Fix to synchronize all data before running backup if logged in.
Ratings and Reviews
Very nice app keeps me informed on time to pump once I went back to work. Only improvement I can think of is when the alarm goes off it says it’s time for formula once she needs a bottle and she gets breast milk only even with pushing the Breast milk button. Overall very good app.
- Akihiro Sakahara
- 55.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Mocology
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.