Milkmaid of the Milky Way
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Toucharcade's Game Of The Week!
"The Best Mobile Adventure Game You’ll Play This Year" - 5/5 IdigitalTimes.com
It's 1920's Norway, and you play as Ruth, a young woman who lives alone on a remote farm at the end of a faraway fjord. You take care of your cows and make delicious dairy products that your friend sells in the closest town. But life is hard and work is tough, and Ruth ponders: Is this really the life I want? It's not easier when mysterious things start happening to you and your cows.
And then a huge, mysterious ship descends from the skies, turning Ruth's life upside-down.
Milkmaid of the Milky Way is a delightful, classic point-and-tap adventure game that combines an exciting story with puzzles and exploration.
It's also written completely in rhyme!
If you like unique games like Loom, Broken Age and Monkey Island you should give this a try!
* A lovingly crafted universe with hand-painted backgrounds combined with old school pixel art
* An exciting, intriguing story filled with wonder
* All dialogue and game text written in rhyme!
* Puzzles and exploration, perfect for beginners and veterans alike
* Easy, touch-friendly controls and no fail-state gameplay
* Autosave and custom save games
* Lovely, original soundtracks
* Made in Norway by one dedicated guy
* 2-4 hours of playtime
* Works on both iPhone and iPad
* English, French and Norwegian languages
* Four earth-based cows
What's New in Version 1.3
- New Languages! Now you can play the game in rhyming French and Norwegian!
- Auto-rotate support
- A few bug fixes
Thanks for playing my game, you're awesome!
Beautiful game. Reminds me a lot of an older game called Loom. The only problem is that this game is SHORT. It felt more like a demo than an actual game, and there were a few unanswered questions and things that were never explained. I'd say it's worth 1$... maybe. But 4$ is absurd, seriously. I was expecting at least 5 times the amount of game. Shortest point and click adventure game I've ever played. I give it 4 stars because it's good, and I would like to see more. But... lol I just have to say it again, it felt like a demo.
Absolutely lovely game.
This game is very high quality and well put together. The story is fantastic and suspenseful, and the sound track is probably the best aspect of the game. Loved it.
Rotation support added in latest update
This app did not support the ability to be rotated.
I've enjoyed my journey so far. Quirky and fun.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 18, 2017
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 216 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mattis Folkestad
- © 2016 Mattis Folkestad
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.