By Millersville University
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official Millersville University iPhone application gives students and faculty an easy way to access email, calendars, and other Millersville essentials.
Please post suggestions and bugs here or on the app’s Facebook page. And don’t forget to rate your favorite app!
- myVILLE Mail, Faculty E-Mail, myVille, Max, D2L, athletics, class search, MU Mobile Web, and many more!
- Find this week’s events.
- View calendars, dining menus and bus schedules.
- Find faculty and staff contact information.
- Search the student clubs and organizations directory.
- Live, updated weather forecast on the main menu.
- Stream Millersville’s radio station, WIXQ.
- Keep up to date with Millersville’s news feeds.
- Be informed of MU Alerts within the app. If an alert is active, you will see a button appear on the main menu.
Special thanks to Ryan Garchinsky, a Computer Science graduate of Millersville University, for developing this app.
What's New in Version 3.1.1
- Fixed a bug that prevented myVille, D2L, E-Mail, and Max credentials from being auto-filled
---New in version 3.1---
- Updated for iOS 7
- The Snapper feed is now linking to their mobile website
- Added a link to the Student Services mobile website in 'More'
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Handy app to have
This app is definitely worth having. Of course there are probably some minor things that people might not like about it, but I mainly use it for MAX, the campus directory, and sometimes the map. My only complaint is that the map isn't very useful. As a new student I tried using it to figure out how to get around campus, but the app doesn't give you an option to see a route, nor does it have a listing of the building names. It's very unhelpful.
Okay, could use some tweaks
The app is great for school but it could use an upgrade. Email doesn't always work and it will crash as you try to delete emails or send some and you have to restart it. Other than that, it's great!
This app is awesome it saves me time especially when I'm on the go! Which happens a lot at school! Highly recommended. The only problem is it takes a little bit slow but that could be my phone
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 13, 2013
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 15.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Millersville University of Pennsylvania
- © 2011 Millersville University. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.