By Enabling Play
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
MILLIE MOREORLESS is a beautiful new game to help kids with maths!
This learning game has been developed with children with Down’s Syndrome to help make it accessible, beneficial and FUN for everyone.
The gameplay is based on scientific research and aims to help players improve their number sense, as a foundation for learning maths.
"Children's Tech Review : Editor's Choice Award"
"Games Ring : Gamers should feel a sense of delight"
Millie Moreorless is an alien space adventurer exploring wild and wonderful planets on the outer reaches of our universe. She needs YOUR help!
Choose more to add blocks when Millie reaches a hole in the ground, and choose less to remove them when Millie is stopped by a tower.
Collect rewards from each planet to keep in Millie’s backpack, and celebrate with a dance when a level is complete!
- A fun environment for practising more and less
- A clear learning curve
- Easy to monitor a player’s progress
- Based on scientific research
- Designed and tested with children with Down’s Syndrome
- 5 worlds to explore
- Lots of rewards to collect along the way
- Free-play area inside Millie’s backpack
- Beautiful artwork by Nick Stoney
- Original soundtrack by Sam Swallow of the Hoosiers
Child –friendly design
- No third-party advertising
- No in-app purchases
- No social media integration
What's New in Version 1.2
- Improved dynamic difficulty levels - adjusts according to player performance.
- New improved visuals for some collectables.
- Fixed some collectables occasionally getting stuck in backpack area.
- Fixed various minor visual bugs.
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 02, 2016
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 211 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Enabling Play Ltd
- © 2016 Enabling Play Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.