••• #1 ITUNES BOARD GAME •••
••• IN 3 COUNTRIES & TOP 10 •••
+ BOARD GAME IN UK, Singapore, Australia,
+ China, Mexico, Belgium, Turkey,
+ Hong Kong, New Zealand, Taiwan,
+ Thailand, Sweden, Norway, & 7 more.
FROM TODAY ONLY 99c SUPER SALE - 82% OFF
WAS US $5.99
The Real Estate Trading Game Designed Just for iPod & iPhone.
Do you dream about getting rich? Practice first on your iPod or iPhone!
Start with a limited budget and be on your way to build a million dollar empire. A Monopoly style game unlike anything you've EVER experienced on your iPod/iPhone. Buy and sell property, trade on the stock market, purchase vehicles, attend game shows, construct skyscrapers, and challenge your friends!
This game is designed to be more addictive and fun than ANY traditional real estate board game you might be used to!
WARNING: This game is very challenging, and difficulty increases dramatically with each level. This is by design, and there will be no way to turn down difficulty. The AI has the same resources as you; it doesn't get any special treatments or handicaps. The AI is designed to simulate real players so that you can practice for your multiplayer challenge.
- Richer gameplay than Monopoly.
- Use items to upgrade your properties, or destroy opponents.
- Place traps, block roads, steal from other players.
- Fun minigames to show your skill.
- Build a variety of structures with many upgrades.
- Monopolize entire streets to deal ultimate rent.
- Trade on the stock exchange.
- Purchase vehicles.
- Up to 6 player multiplayer
- Intelligent AI
- Challenging Campaign
- Quick Skirmish Mode
- Visit 4 unique cities and their streets.
- San Francisco
- Hong Kong
- High quality scores to go with each level
DESIGNED FOR IPOD & IPHONE
- Smooth touch control
- Shake the Dice
- Tilt MiniGames
- More levels, more items, more challenges
- Massive expansion pack with New mini-games and new cities: New York, Dubai, Singapore, Beijing, Kyoto, London!
If you like games such as Monopoly, Game of Life, Civilization, or Sim City.
If you love TV shows like The Apprentice or The Amazing Race.
You will LOVE Millionaire Tycoon!
EXCLUSIVE TO IPOD and IPHONE.
more games and apps:
NOTE: To unlock levels you must play in CAMPAIGN MODE.
-= V9.1 =-
- Fixed a bug where player colours on some devices appear green.
-= V9.0 =-
- Fixed a bug that causes game loads to crash on iOS 8 and iOS 9
-= V7.4 =-
- iOS 8 Compatibility Update
-= V7.3 =-
- iOS 7 Update
-= V7.1 =-
- Fixed a screen orientation issue
-= V7.0 =-
- iPhone 5 Support
- iOS 6.0 improvements
-= V6.9 =-
- Minor Bugfix
-= V6.8 =-
- Added new mini game
- Added new items and events
- Gamecenter update
- Fixed a number of minor issues
- New Ladder system
-= V6.7 =-
- Fixed critical white box glitch
- Fixed loading issue and achievement bug
-= V6.6 =-
- 2012 Update.
- New maps and featured for 2012
- Free Moscow themed map
- Free Toronto themed map
- Fixed GC achievements
- Much faster loading speed
- Improved game speed and stability
-= V6.5 =-
- Fixed map editor load/save issue
- Fixed LA street
- Fixed Deal Game display issue
- Fixed AI Stock issue
-= V6.4 =-
- Fixed issue where text disappeared in mini-games
- Fixed issue with dead players appearing in news rewards
- Fixed map issue in LA stage
- Fixed bidding issue in auctions
-= V6.3 =-
- Fixed minor graphics glitches
- Reduced download size
-= V6.2 =-
- Fixed support for older model iPods
- Fixed openfeint crash issue
- Reduced download size
-= V6.0 =-
- Updated for 2011
- New game dynamics
- Extra free level
- New reward function
Ratings and Reviews
Savy Soda won't restore purchases
Savy Soda has had a known issue where if you delete the game and re-download it, all your previous in-app purchases disappear. Campaigns that were previously purchased are now all locked and there’s no “restore purchase” option . In that case we should be able to just email the developers and ask to have your purchases restored, right? Wrong! They don’t respond. And not just the "it’s been a week, why haven’t I heard anything”, lack of response… I’ve emailed about this issue several times since they first released the game back in 2012 and not even a Dear John response. What year is it now… 2015? Enough said about this company.
Great Monopoly-like Game.
Great monopoly like game. Plenty of levels and different cities around the globe. I can't wait for extra levels to be added; please make the new update with new levels soon.
The only drawback is that there is no way play online with random people from around the country. You either have to play the computer or play with friends at your house, sharing the iPad or device.
I wish that there was a way to erase your progress and start a new campaign without deleting the game and re-downloading it. I deleted my game, and re-downloaded it, and I had no problem with purchased levels. They were still there.
The arrow road signs are useless - those could be replaced with a better boost.
Have been playing this game for years (since 2011)..and it's the only one I consistently come back to! Pay for the extra packs, worth it! I'd love to see new levels and a fix for the save game issue, but not even that would make it less than a 5 star game for me!
- Savy Soda Pty Ltd
- 49 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © SavySoda™
- In-App Purchases
- Extra Levels Pack 1 $0.99
- Campaign Extension: Act 2 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.