The very first children’s interactive picture book narrated entirely in Alutiiq! A great tool for learning the Alutiiq language, for both young and old.
People love being able to run their fingers over the text to hear the story and touch any word to hear it said. They will happily spend hours coloring in the book and they can record themselves as well.
You will be amazed at how these wonderful children's stories come to life with KIWABook.
The Milly, Molly adventure stories promote the acceptance of diversity and the learning of life skills, and deal with the kinds of questions and challenges that children face every day.
The theme of this story is about love, healthy choices and intervention.
• Swipe-to-Read™ the words to hear and playback the story at your own pace.
• Touch-to-Hear™ individual words spoken.
• Auto Play to enjoy the narration.
• Use the My Narration function to read and record the story yourself and customize your book.
• Paint mode is on each story page!
• Paint has a paint palette, brush width, move and zoom, and undo abilities!
• Tap the paint palette icon and tap a color to change the paint color!
• Tap the brush palette icon and change the slider to change the brush size!"
Compatible with iPad
Requires iOS 8+
Visit www.kiwadigital.com for more information.
Kiwa Digital produces multi-language digital content, creates IT solutions and develops products and services for the digital publishing and entertainment industries.
- Minor Fixes
- Native Village of Afognak
- 81.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Milly Molly House, Kiwa Digital Ltd. & Native Village of Afognak
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.