Introducing the all-new, completely redesigned Milwaukee Beer The App V3.0! Milwaukee Beer Week The App is built to help navigate through the week-long social extravaganza event. The app makes it easier than ever to find events, view events details, check-in to events, share photos, and more. Take your virtual passport with you to each Milwaukee Beer Week event and get your passport stamped by checking in to each location for a chance to win prizes. Now with an easy to use check-in process, simply click “check in” and automatically receive your passport stamp! Of course, drinking responsibly during Milwaukee Beer Week is important. Don’t drink and drive, use the app to call an Uber!
* Updated Passport functionality, making it easier than ever to check-in to events
* Updated event info including what each venue has on tap and which venues have food
* A new way to stay up to date on #BrewMoments happening throughout the week
Ratings and Reviews
Fails at replacing the paper vers from last year
If the primary purpose of this app is to replace the paper passport from last year, it has failed at that respect. The waitress at the Palomino said they never received their QR poster, the Honey Pie QR gave an error saying it didn't match the event when it did, and the Palm is always too dark to scan a QR.
Although these were not issues with the program itself, the app cannot fill its intended purpose without this functionality. I would rather have had the bartender stamp a booklet, and have had an app that just focused on finding the events and had better descriptions of the events.
- Concept Envy LLC
- 58.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Milwaukee Beer Week
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.